WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Gloria Johnson is a white woman in Tennessee who is a democrat, with abortion and IVF on the ballot she very well gonna get enough white republic women to vote for her…
I live here man. There's nothing she can do to win this election. There are far more conservative women in this state than Democratic women. She's going to lose, the question is by how much. There's a reason why TN has a super majority state government and it's because the vast majority of people support their crazy BS

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My tone and rhetoric? The post you're objecting to is literally verbatim copy and paste from the article reporting on this case. You're spiralling man.

This case is about to be taken up by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, you're out of your fukking mind if you want this swirling around the Harris campaign. I'm the one saying Harris should go with the guys with no scandal, you're the one saying she should jump into this minefield just to piss progressives off. You sure you're not the one who wants Trump to win? :mjpls:
Shapiro is your next VP :umad:

you'll....still be voting for Kamala, correct? :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I like several of the potential VP picks but it's nonsense to say right now that Shapiro would be worse than the rest. He's very popular in PA and that is a key swing state that could decide the entire election.

Walz and Beshear are not from swing states... I still think they'd be great picks and would appeal to sensible Dems and sensible independents but I don't know if they deliver PA as would be expected from Shapiro.

This is about trying to get to 270

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Urban and suburban moderate voters are already voting for Kamala, we need a VP that’ll talk to the trailer park folks
you guys live on a different planet. i forget how out of touch progressives are, sometimes :mjlol:

the fact that you say with a straight face that kamala isn't viewed as far left by the american electorate is absolutely insane

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
you guys live on a different planet. i forget how out of touch progressives are, sometimes :mjlol:

the fact that you say with a straight face that kamala isn't viewed as far left by the american electorate is absolutely insane
How is Shapiro more appealing to moderates than Beshear who is loved in a blood red state? Shapiro isn’t battle tested, he ran against a MAGA nut job

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does Shapiro broaden Kamala’s coalition at all?

AIPAC money, he also beat a MAGA adjacent guy in 2022 gubernational race so I think it's reasonable to say he sews up PA (even with a lukewarm approval rating in the state)

He's got a nice resume if we're talking about "mainstream" issues (reproductive rights, gun control, etc). And he's nothing if not seasoned, one of those guys that at the very least is not camera shy, timid or erratic. You're getting somebody who is ready for primetime, as opposed to say Mark Kelly, who strikes me as having much less media training/ interest in "the game".

For the record, Shapiro is not my pick. I just think he's a guy that's ready for the national stage, and smokes Couchboy and Trump for that matter from a debate/ soundbyte perspective. I'm also a PA resident and think he's got enough clout here to carry the state easily (though, we'll likely be blue with or without him)

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
AIPAC money, he also beat a MAGA adjacent guy in 2022 gubernational race so I think it's reasonable to say he sews up PA (even with a lukewarm approval rating in the state)

He's a good nice resume if we're talking about "mainstream" issues (reproductive rights). And he's nothing if not seasoned, one of those guys that at the very least is not camera shy, timid or erratic. You're getting somebody who is ready for primetime, as opposed to say Mark Kelly, who strikes me as having much less media training/ interest in "the game".

For the record, Shapiro is not my pick. I just think he's a guy that's ready for the national stage, and smokes Couchboy and Trump for that matter from a debate/ soundbyte perspective. I'm also a PA resident and think he's got enough clout here to carry the state easily (though, we'll likely be blue with or without him)
Who is your pick?