rock-chris-rock.gif

bytch ass

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want Kamala to pick the riskier, worse candidate because you are looking forward to yelling about Progressives if she loses. That is your entire raison d'etre. Not Kamala winning, not Trump losing, it's trying (and failing) to dunk on Progressives. There is no consistency in your beliefs or arguments, just completely reactionary.

This is what he is really about. It’s just an horse race for him. Even the general election, he doesn’t care about any of the policies, just that he gets to “dunk” on MAGA.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For Christ's sake this isn't Dungeons & Dragons man, picking Shapiro doesn't give Kamala magic +10 casting power on Pennsylvania voters. There's no guarantee picking a VP from a swing state will deliver that state. Pennsylvania is not the only state in Kamala's path to victory, and her odds of winning Pennsylvania are not destroyed if she picks one of the other contenders who won't cause issues in Michigan (another important swing state!). Going with Beshear or Walz is the incredibly obvious decision for a campaign trying to maximize their odds of winning and decreasing any potential margin eraser. You just want to ignore Shapiro's weak spots because you hate the people pointing them out.
no, im pointing out they aren't weak spots just because the people who wanted to Lose For Gaza 3 weeks ago say they are. we're about to watch you go from bytching that Biden is the Warlord of Israel, to bytching that Shapiro is the Vice Warlord of Israel

you aren't fooling anyone :mjlol: you don't want Shapiro because he's jewish. say it with your chest

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps

I gotta read the article(s) myself but if true and it’s as bad as it seems from this tweet, this is the type of shyt the GOP loves, :noah:we would get so much good brain rot content if they find this and she picks him as VP

I’m talking Seth Rich, how many bodies are there and where are they hidden type shyt

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:dead: holy fukk the bar is on the floor if you believe Joe Biden being able to literally speak on the phone and nodding when his staff present him with their plan is a sign of his foreign policy strength and proof he was "heavily involved" in this deal. I didn't downplay those factors, they are appropriately given minimal consideration.

Here's the most in-depth reporting done on the inner workings of the deal so far

https://www.wsj.com/world/europe/evan-gershkovich-prisoner-exchange-ccb39ad3

If there was one individual who deserves most credit for the deal it's the Special Presidential Envoy for Hostage Affair Roger Carstens, not Joe Biden who was busy fending off a (well-deserved) mutiny by his own party. What Joe Biden deserves credit for is being willing to be pressured into keeping Carstens in the role after Trump first appointed him. And even then, as the reporting states, "Carstens rarely met the president, and had to work in the margins to advance ideas." Jake Sullivan is the other person who deserves the most credit for this deal. Joe Biden wasn't the one meeting with Christo Grozev in a Georgetown restaurant to begin horse-trading negotiations on a cocktail napkin of the Russian prisoners who would be exchanged for Gershkovich and Whelan. Hell, even former Google CEO Erich Schmidt and Hillary Clinton played a more direct role in doing the legwork of liaising with German officials to get them to agree to the deal. When it came to the Slovenians (:youngsabo:) it was Kamala Harris who briefed them on the deal.

The only parts the reporting mentions Biden playing a direct role were:

"Ella was at her second White House Correspondents’ Dinner that month and joined Biden’s handshake line to deliver another backchannel message, this time with more specificity. An official from Carstens’ office had told her to ask Biden to call the German leader to move things forward. And one of her sources had told her that it would be bad for Scholz to back out after making a commitment. To make her case, she’d have only seconds. “We need more,” she said to the president. “Can you please call Chancellor Scholz?” Biden said he had made that call. Blinken, standing next to the president, looked down, then gently clarified, saying they would make the call. “I promise, I promise, I promise,” Biden said, before the handshake line moved on. Two days later, President Biden sent a letter to Scholz, a formal request that gave the Chancellor the mechanism he needed to formalize a deal."

and

"From self-quarantine in his Delaware home, Biden, testing positive for COVID-19, was tuning out frenzied speculation about his future to push the deal over its finish line. Slovenia still needed to tick through the final legal arrangements to ship back the spies it held—and time was running out. One Slovenian official texted a Journal reporter to say he was “shytting bricks.” Biden called Prime Minister Robert Golob to nudge things along, adding wistfully: “I’ve really got to get to Slovenia.” About an hour later, he announced he was leaving the presidential race."

Again, this isn't even a slight against Biden, the President's job is not to be micromanaging these deals and actually hammering out terms. That's movie stuff. His job is to hire people and sign off on the plans they create. Like most CEOs, the actual work is being done by underlings, they're just there to take responsibility for the outcome. Biden being cognitively compromised does not interfere with his ability to sign off on work being done by others. The problem with his mental state was that he could no longer inspire confidence in the country or his party that he was up to the job. The President is the head of state, appearances are a large part of that game.

Biden has absolutely not shyt on Israel more than any President since that country existed. George W. Bush had a more antagonistic relationship with Israel. Barack Obama had a more antagonistic relationship with Israel. Hell, even Ronald Reagan had a more antagonistic relationship with Israel. Biden has perhaps been the most explicitly pro-Israel President in history, as he himself loves to remind everyone. No other President has gone out and called themselves a Zionist over and over again in the midst of Israel committing a genocide. He even said that he, as the American President, is not able to secure the safety of American Jews which is why Israel must be backed without reservation. He's pitched America as a vassal state of Israel and they've rewarded him by continually pissing in his face when he comes on bended knee to beg them to consider not committing genocide so loudly. John Kirby, Jake Sullivan, Tony Blinken have been completely disgraced and embarrassed by Israel publicly spitting in their faces. The most pathetic State Department briefings since the Dubya Administration. And Biden has never come even close to rebuking Netanyahu for being a baby killer or speaking up about his nefarious political motivations. Netanyahu just assassinated the lead Palestinian ceasefire negotiator and Biden responded by calling him up and offering unwavering support and new U.S. military deployments. The most pathetic, weak display of subordination by an American President I can remember.
It’s Friday afternoon so there is no fukking way I am reading this stream of consciousness bulshyt right now, but I’m gonna catch up when I got nothing better to do to not just refute this shyt but shyt on you too.

:ufdup: You writing dissertations of cap.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Looks like a promo video to influence Kamala to pick Shapiro. Definitely doesn’t look like it’s from her campaign
This shyt looks fake as fukk. It was post and pinned at 2:15pm but no one is reporting on it 3 hours later, and the tweet is still up? :dahell:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It’s Friday afternoon so there is no fukking way I am reading this stream of consciousness bulshyt right now, but I’m gonna catch up when I got nothing better to do to not just refute this shyt but shyt on you too.

:ufdup: You writing dissertations of cap.
Looking forward to it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: at progressives trying to will the popular governor of the most important swing state into being a bad pick, because he's jewish

it's just shocking that no one takes you seriously outside of dark blue areas. i can't imagine why