WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
no, you're badly overstating the importance that ALL general election voters put on the israel/palestine conflict

typical selfish progressive nonsense, from people who don't know shyt about winning elections outside of dark blue areas :camby:
And yet we're the ones stumping for the Democratic Governor from a deep red state with 67% approval rating and you're stumping for the Democratic Governor with a 49% approval rating in a purple state. :coffee:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Lawyers like to link up with Lawyers. I'm not surprised.

*Wasn't forced to sign an NDA... Yet

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
You want Kamala to pick the riskier, worse candidate because you are looking forward to yelling about Progressives if she loses. That is your entire raison d'etre. Not Kamala winning, not Trump losing, it's trying (and failing) to dunk on Progressives. There is no consistency in your beliefs or arguments, just completely reactionary.
It’s odd cuz the UK and France still punched left but wisened up and didn’t punch left as hard and it got them decent results for a solid short term victory

But here in America, this thread for example, we’re wishing hypothetical defeats and victories so we can punch left and feel superior?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I support Palestinian people liberation I'm very Semitic
you just hate the jews though :mjlol: right? that's the low-IQ discourse we're reducing ourselves to, i guess

you know what would be cool, is not talking about this fukking conflict at all for the next 3 months. maybe Hamas will surrender and release the hostages :ehh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You want Kamala to pick the riskier, worse candidate because you are looking forward to yelling about Progressives if she loses. That is your entire raison d'etre. Not Kamala winning, not Trump losing, it's trying (and failing) to dunk on Progressives. There is no consistency in your beliefs or arguments, just completely reactionary.
the popular governor of the most important swing state in the country is not the risky, worse candidate, you fukking moron

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yet we're the ones stumping for the Democratic Governor from a deep red state with 67% approval rating and you're stumping for the Democratic Governor with a 49% approval rating in a purple state. :coffee:
yes, the governor of useless Trump +30 kentucky, vs the governor of the most important swing state in the country. you were saying?

King Kreole

Daps
the popular governor of the most important swing state in the country is not the risky, worse candidate, you fukking moron
He's the worse candidate because he has a sexual harassment scandal attached to his name and has taken positions that piss off key Democratic constituents like teachers and youth, you fukking moron. And 49% approval does not mean popular, not matter the Republicans on twitter say.

Daps
they're also attacking kamala for being anti israel, and supporting the palestine protesters who are spray painting buildings. which VP counters that shyt the best?

i'm fine with walz. i'm fine with beshear. i'm fine with shapiro. EVERYONE should be able to say what i just said
My political opinion? Wading in the waters on Isreal and Palestine beyond "senseless tragedy" and all that other shyt is a losing venture for Kamala. She needs to talk about without saying anything truly quotable. My personal opinion is that if we want something done about America's Isreal support then we have to start at the local level, but I try to stay involved in local level politics so thats just my take. Its unrealistic to expect a massive shift form the established status quo without a grassroots effort

And yeah if its Shapiro anyone that doesnt vote due to Palestine/Womens Rights reasons is a clown on a high horse since Trump is pro-Palestine erasure and Pro-grab them by the p*ssy. But I'd wager to say about 30% of the registered Dems in this country are clowns on high horses. It just avoids so much potential fukkery to pick one of the other straight white men lined up to be VP. I care so little for the VP pick I hope its Beshear for the illusion of youth, but wouldnt care if its Walz, Kelly, etc

King Kreole

Daps
yes, the governor of useless Trump +30 kentucky, vs the governor of the most important swing state in the country. you were saying?
For Christ's sake this isn't Dungeons & Dragons man, picking Shapiro doesn't give Kamala magic +10 casting power on Pennsylvania voters. There's no guarantee picking a VP from a swing state will deliver that state. Pennsylvania is not the only state in Kamala's path to victory, and her odds of winning Pennsylvania are not destroyed if she picks one of the other contenders who won't cause issues in Michigan (another important swing state!). Going with Beshear or Walz is the incredibly obvious decision for a campaign trying to maximize their odds of winning and decreasing any potential margin eraser. You just want to ignore Shapiro's weak spots because you hate the people pointing them out.