WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
who gives a fukk? where's the poll about "when it actually comes down to it, are you going to throw this election away to donald trump over a foreign country starting a war they couldn't finish"?

show me that poll, and we can talk :mjlol:
:skip: so do something that could piss off your base cause you got this hubris that trumps this existential threat or else? Thankfully, people smarter than you are running campaigns

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: so do something that could piss off your base cause you got this hubris that trumps this existential threat or else? Thankfully, people smarter than you are running campaigns
if palestinians (who live in america) want to vote for the guy who ran on banning muslims, and thinks israel should "finish the job", they're welcome to do that :yeshrug:

palestinians are not the only voters in this 160 million person general election, and i'm not interested in pandering to them at this point. fukk the israel/palestine conflict, that Hamas started. it is a bottom-tier issue, all things considered.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
if palestinians want to vote for the guy who ran on banning muslims, and thinks israel should "finish the job", they're welcome to do that :yeshrug:

palestinians are not the only voters in this 160 million person general election, and i'm not interested in pandering to them at this point. fukk the israel/palestine conflict, that Hamas started.
Thankfully we have a 1/7th chance to not go down this road, biden and zionist idiots like you got us in this situation in the first place. Don't need more depressed voters who will sit out. Momentum going well. we doing good without yall zionist idiots :yeshrug:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Looks like a promo video to influence Kamala to pick Shapiro. Definitely doesn’t look like it’s from her campaign
I thought so too. Which is wild... Why they be making campaign videos to be VP lol

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thankfully we have a 1/7th chance to not go down this road, biden and zionist idiots like you got us in this situation in the first place. Don't need more depressed voters who will sit out. Momentum going well. we doing good without yall zionist idiots :yeshrug:
now i'm actively looking forward to kamala picking shapiro, just so i can dunk on you idiots :mjlol:

fukk the israel palestine conflict. it is a bottom tier issue in 2024 general election politics.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
if palestinians (who live in america) want to vote for the guy who ran on banning muslims, and thinks israel should "finish the job", they're welcome to do that :yeshrug:

palestinians are not the only voters in this 160 million person general election, and i'm not interested in pandering to them at this point. fukk the israel/palestine conflict, that Hamas started. it is a bottom-tier issue, all things considered.
and which fukking president had to deal with an October 7th happening to Israel while they were president? i mean, i know you absolve the terrorists of any blame for starting it, but are you really playing dumb about why Biden had to have their back? jesus
yeah you just don't know what is going on man. like you don't even know the basic facts of the matter.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah you just don't know what is going on man. like you don't even know the basic facts of the matter.
no, you're badly overstating the importance that ALL general election voters put on the israel/palestine conflict

typical selfish progressive nonsense, from people who don't know shyt about winning elections outside of dark blue areas :camby:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
now i'm actively looking forward to kamala picking shapiro, just so i can dunk on you idiots :mjlol:

fukk the israel palestine conflict. it is a bottom tier issue in 2024 general election politics.
You want Kamala to pick the riskier, worse candidate because you are looking forward to yelling about Progressives if she loses. That is your entire raison d'etre. Not Kamala winning, not Trump losing, it's trying (and failing) to dunk on Progressives. There is no consistency in your beliefs or arguments, just completely reactionary.