WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a gift from the multiverse gods in another universe we probably weren’t so lucky. At the end of the day Joseph Robinette is going to have a gold plated legacy as long as Kamala crosses the finish line so I can’t be mad they stabbed him in the back. My daughter is gonna grow up thinking he is top 5 DOA after watching the Oscar winning film (starring Robert Downey jr :troll:) based on his patriotic act so it’s whatever.

Who’s playing Corn Pop?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Why you creepy about flipper? What possessed you to do this
100.webp

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
i never defended Biden besides him being a better choice than donald trump. did you disagree :ehh:

it's also crazy that you have the hubris to claim that the Lose For Palestine lunatics are "the base". who the fukk told you that you're the majority of the Democratic base :dahell: most Democrats are normal, rational people, who aren't throwing the fukking election away to donald trump over palestine starting a war with israel that they couldn't finish
Did you miss the polls that show that the average democrat voter empathize with the Palestinians and not the Israelis? Theirs a reason half the dem members in congress did not show up to bibis speach

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you miss the polls that show that the average democrat voter empathize with the Palestinians and not the Israelis? Theirs a reason half the dem members in congress did not show up to bibis speach
who gives a fukk? where's the poll about "when it actually comes down to it, are you going to throw this election away to donald trump over a foreign country starting a war they couldn't finish"?

show me that poll, and we can talk :mjlol:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I'm kinda torn on this, the media did hammer the "Joe needs to step down" talk and didn't move on but that debate was such an atrocity that now, with the gift of hindsight, I'm glad there was a full court press on Biden stepping down.

Truly I don't think it can be understated how bad that debate was for Biden. The media should be hammering Trump's incoherence the same way, with the same fervor, but that doesn't excuse Biden's debate shytshow. Thank GAWD the debate was in June and gave Dems enough time to regroup rather than the usual September/ October debate schedule. The June debate, the assassination attempt, Joe stepping down, Kamala stepping in and having 100 days to campaign blitz. It's almost like a perfect gift from the universe
Naw the debate was actually solid. When have you heard someone confidently say “we beat Medicare”? He’s thinking outside the box, shows how well his brain is functioning. Sharp as a tack

He had a lot of energy prepping behind the scenes, my sources are telling me.