WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
no, i simply realize that the general election is not a fukking palestine sympathy contest :yeshrug: you seem to think we're still in the democrat primary

there's actually general election voters.. who support israel :ohhh: who aren't turned off by shapiro being jewish. imagine that?
We have more than one choice, instead of pissing off your base with a bare minimum bump you go with beshear or walz instead or the anti teachers union, anti Palestinian anti free speech governor. But hey man I've only been right this entire time you was defending biden months ago :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have more than one choice, instead of pissing off your base with a bare minimum bump you go with beshear or walz instead or the anti teachers union, anti Palestinian anti free speech governor. But hey man I've only been right this entire time you was defending biden months ago :yeshrug:
i never defended Biden besides him being a better choice than donald trump. did you disagree :ehh:

it's also crazy that you have the hubris to claim that the Lose For Palestine lunatics are "the base". who the fukk told you that you're the majority of the Democratic base :dahell: most Democrats are normal, rational people, who aren't throwing the fukking election away to donald trump over palestine starting a war with israel that they couldn't finish