WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
She made AOC ( 🐍 ) kiss the ring and made Biden bow out to cement his legacy as top 5 DOA when the history books are done with his chapter. We might have to have some uncomfortable conversations and difficult discussions about how Mama Bear is the most powerful politician in modern history.
Why you bringing up old shyt? Breh :sadcam::mjcry: nah but for real. That's gotta be like top 5 WOAT moments for us progressives. We acknowledge that but we don't talk about it. :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm kinda torn on this, the media did hammer the "Joe needs to step down" talk and didn't move on but that debate was such an atrocity that now, with the gift of hindsight, I'm glad there was a full court press on Biden stepping down.

Truly I don't think it can be understated how bad that debate was for Biden.
Biden was a good president, for his 1 term. he is/was not fit to serve a second term

there's really nothing to argue about there :dead:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Do you know how many people had to be involved in building this deal? For something like this, you're involving NSC staff, State Department staff, the Ambassador's office for the involved nations, Obama created the Office of the Special Presidential Envoy for Hostage Affairs for this exact reason so they are definitely involved too. Have you ever seen the Oval Office staging for a Presidential call with a foreign leader?

What happens when POTUS calls a foreign leader?: An inside look at the White House

The President is not up there freewheeling and negotiating live on the phone, they're relaying information and giving sign off on deals worked out by their subordinates. No President is able to see the entire board in their head, especially not one as old and mentally addled as Joe Biden. When people talk about foreign policy being a strength of a candidate or President, they're referring to them having experience with the DC foreign policy institution so they can select the "right" people to do the actual work. Biden was supposed to have known the right people to staff his departments involved in foreign policy because he spent decades on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, not because Xi Jinping or Emmanual Macron owe him favors that he can cash in. The vast majority of democratically elected foreign leaders, of which Germany counts, are also managed by their own foreign affairs departments. It is completely absurd to think the President is hammering out trade deals or especially a hostage deal live, on the phone, with foreign leaders. Forget all the US government departments I just mentioned, there are also the Non-State Actors that have the operational latitude required to deal with stakeholders from an actively hostile foreign nation such as Russia that Biden can't even touch. He isn't sitting in the Oval Office alone with a whiteboard adding and subtracting names like a NFL or NBA GM making a trade.

And for all the talk about Joe Biden being a foreign policy master, his administration's foreign policy record is terrible. Israel alone has completely cucked and embarrassed the shyt out of the Biden administration, which is especially egregious because that was supposed to be the one nation he had the most history with.
bytch nikka you wrote all that and downplayed two key parts the fact “relaying information” aka talking to the other world leader and “signing off” aka making the decision on what strategy to use. You the type of dude to say “Steph is nice, but man Steve Kerr is the reason the warriors won all those championships”.

Then you bring up Israel like Biden hasn’t shyt on Israel more than any president since that country has existed and to his credit he doesn’t go at them he goes at Benjamin “Baby Killer“ Netanyahu for orchestrating this blood bath to avoid answer for the constitution crisis he created at home.

All of which if Biden was brain dead like you kept arguing he could not do.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I'm kinda torn on this, the media did hammer the "Joe needs to step down" talk and didn't move on but that debate was such an atrocity that now, with the gift of hindsight, I'm glad there was a full court press on Biden stepping down.

Truly I don't think it can be understated how bad that debate was for Biden. The media should be hammering Trump's incoherence the same way, with the same fervor, but that doesn't excuse Biden's debate shytshow. Thank GAWD the debate was in June and gave Dems enough time to regroup rather than the usual September/ October debate schedule. The June debate, the assassination attempt, Joe stepping down, Kamala stepping in and having 100 days to campaign blitz. It's almost like a perfect gift from the universe
It was a gift from the multiverse gods in another universe we probably weren’t so lucky. At the end of the day Joseph Robinette is going to have a gold plated legacy as long as Kamala crosses the finish line so I can’t be mad they stabbed him in the back. My daughter is gonna grow up thinking he is top 5 DOA after watching the Oscar winning film (starring Robert Downey jr :troll:) based on his patriotic act so it’s whatever.