WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

bu bu bu he's a jew :mjcry:

:mjlol: yall blue maga want Trump to win so badly by picking shapiro. Champing around shapiro is going to be disastrous which includes several skeletons that the momentum doesn't need right now. I see congress people quoting that shapiro paper from when he was in college hinting it's a terrible pick. College or not calling Palestinians blood thirsty people is a terrible viewpoint one we don't need to champion. Not the mention his comments on free speech, student vouchers he'd be the disaster we DON'T need right now. Let him be a surrogate

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walz is a pitbull and also has an old school dem feel of a working class guy that middle America and the rust belt can relate to

While I don’t think the Dems necassarily have moved away from the working class in terms of policies culturally they have and their politicians now can come off as condescending or swarmy which makes for easy targets for MAGa to use the “liberal elites” line on them

They have been shying away from “regular dudes” who the working class can relate to on a cultural level which is why they’ve been losing male voters every year

This guy could help with that demo

We can say it’s about mostly policy but it’s not.

It’s equally as important how you present those policies as the actual policy

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this will go over real well with moms lmaoo

This cac is cooked
Black people are strict as hell when it comes to kids we have nothing to say about this.

Nah this is not enough to cook him. It's old school "discipline", MAGAs probably spank their kids so this is in line with that. Of all that questionable stuff Vance is doing/ saying/ has said, I don't think this is moves the needle at all

I'm with Nancy on this one 🤷‍♂️
Agreed.

~~~~~~~

I still want Pete. Big changes, right now.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: yall blue maga want Trump to win so badly by picking shapiro. Champing around shapiro is going to be disastrous which includes several skeletons that the momentum doesn't need right now. I see congress people quoting that shapiro paper from when he was in college hinting it's a terrible pick. College or not calling Palestinians blood thirsty people is a terrible viewpoint one we don't need to champion. Not the mention his comments on free speech, student vouchers he'd be the disaster we DON'T need right now. Let him be a surrogate
That was ether though.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I really hope that all this relitigating Biden's outser, caping for Shapiro and overall fixation on which white man will be VP is not some deep rooted white savior complex.
So if a motherfukker shyts on ya’ll it’s a white savior issue. Stop acting like a bytch with these excuses
nikka who here said they want Shapiro? The issue is it looks like the party is leaning into him being it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Walz is a pitbull and also has an old school dem feel of a working class guy that middle America and the rust belt can relate to

While I don’t think the Dems necassarily have moved away from the working class in terms of policies culturally they have and their politicians now can come off as condescending or swarmy which makes for easy targets for MAGa to use the “liberal elites” line on them

They have been shying away from “regular dudes” who the working class can relate to on a cultural level which is why they’ve been losing male voters every year

This guy could help with that demo

We can say it’s about mostly policy but it’s not.

It’s equally as important how you present those policies as the actual policy
That’s a part of why I’m for Walz too. Politics is surface level these days going back to wanting to have a beer with bush. Beshear looks like these guys boss, walz looks like he’s on the line on the floor with them. Again I’m fine with any of these generic white men, but my preference for multiple reasons is walz.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Agreed he’s not like 20/21. However if the media never ran with the narrative he had to go after the June debate and just moved on like they do with everything else such as a president almost being killed, he’d still be active. I think we can agree multiple things can happen at once he’s old and there was an effort to get him out of there by the powers at be.

At the end of the day tho Like I’ve said numerous times IDGAF he’s out of there, kamala is motivating a core base Biden (or any other generic white male) would be unable to and funnily enough when Kamala wins the media will have just turned Biden into a historic patriot and the history books are gonna prop him up so they inadvertently just created a top 10 legacy for him which is funny.

And he would deserve that legacy because if my party did that to me I would have taken the whole thing down with me. Biden likely won't be alive in five years, he really has no skin the game at this point, the game being life. He could have allowed Trump and his cronies to run up the score on this shythole but he stood aside.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t know there was some one else still left in the Russian jail.

Joe looks and sounds impressive during this press conference

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: yall blue maga want Trump to win so badly by picking shapiro.
no, i simply realize that the general election is not a fukking palestine sympathy contest :yeshrug: you seem to think we're still in the democrat primary

there's actually general election voters.. who support israel :ohhh: who aren't turned off by shapiro being jewish. imagine that?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And he would deserve that legacy because if my party did that to me I would have taken the whole thing down with me. Biden likely won't be alive in five years, he really has no skin the game at this point, the game being life. He could have allowed Trump and his cronies to run up the score on this shythole but he stood aside.
Agreed, some people say he gets no credit they cut the money off they forced him out. Let’s be cereal unless they planted some panties under the resolute desk (which may have been the next step) he could have stayed put like 9 out of 10 of these power hungry politicians would have.

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed he’s not like 20/21. However if the media never ran with the narrative he had to go after the June debate and just moved on like they do with everything else such as a president almost being killed, he’d still be active. I think we can agree multiple things can happen at once he’s old and there was an effort to get him out of there by the powers at be.

I'm kinda torn on this, the media did hammer the "Joe needs to step down" talk and didn't move on but that debate was such an atrocity that now, with the gift of hindsight, I'm glad there was a full court press on Biden stepping down.

Truly I don't think it can be understated how bad that debate was for Biden. The media should be hammering Trump's incoherence the same way, with the same fervor, but that doesn't excuse Biden's debate shytshow. Thank GAWD the debate was in June and gave Dems enough time to regroup rather than the usual September/ October debate schedule. The June debate, the assassination attempt, Joe stepping down, Kamala stepping in and having 100 days to campaign blitz. It's almost like a perfect gift from the universe

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You know what would have dispelled the senility label? Displaying this supposed mental sharpness and dexterity in the public domain for all to witness.

Don't tell me how much of a dynamo he is behind closed doors, show me in public. You know show and prove.

Um, that's what the prisoner swap was, sir. I know this is America but they aren't going to produce a reality show documenting such a sensitive process. Once again, a man who people such as yourself describe as senile and had been pilloried and humiliated by his own weak willed party, still had enough political capital and respect from even an adversary nation to pull off one of the most important prisoner swap in the history of this country. He's getting more accomplished by lunch on any given day while shytting in his diaper than we do in ten years. Yeah, Biden sounds old and decrepit and yet he would still President circles around the loons and literal retards in the GOP.