WHO WINS?

• Total voters

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This dude is wild....

He's calling him a murderer now after defending the fukk out of him. All because hes not voting for him. The MAGAs gonna try to ruin Kyle's life....and it couldnt have happened to a better person. This is enjoyable to watch.

This meltdown after he loses is going to be historic

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It means absolutely nothing to voters. She's going to win by 10+. There's not enough Democrats in TN to make it competitive

Gloria Johnson is a white woman in Tennessee who is a democrat, with abortion and IVF on the ballot she very well gonna get enough white republic women to vote for her…

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

Deadbeat muthafukka playin border patrol

pusha-t-rapper.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Save us Pelosi

She made AOC ( 🐍 ) kiss the ring and made Biden bow out to cement his legacy as top 5 DOA when the history books are done with his chapter. We might have to have some uncomfortable conversations and difficult discussions about how Mama Bear is the most powerful politician in modern history.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
She made AOC ( 🐍 ) kiss the ring and made Biden bow out to cement his legacy as top 5 DOA when the history books are done with his chapter. We might have to have some uncomfortable conversations and difficult discussions about how Mama Bear is the most powerful politician in modern history.
I think this is just them rallying around their homie though. Walz was popular on the Hill. I don’t know if they’re pushing the button for him. Not that I’ve heard anyway. I could be wrong.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this will go over real well with moms lmaoo

This cac is cooked

Nah this is not enough to cook him. It's old school "discipline", MAGAs probably spank their kids so this is in line with that. Of all that questionable stuff Vance is doing/ saying/ has said, I don't think this is moves the needle at all

Save us Pelosi

I'm with Nancy on this one 🤷‍♂️