WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scott: "I want to start by addressing elephant in the room, sir. A lot of people did not think it was appropriate for you to be here today. You have pushed false claims about some of your rivals from Nikki Haley to former President Barack Obama, saying that they were not born in the United States, which is not true. You have told four congresswoman of color who were American citizens to go back to where they came from. You have used words like animal and rabbit to describe black attorneys. You've attacked black journalists, calling them a losers, saying the questions that they asked are, “stupid and racist.” You've had dinner with a white supremacist at your Mar-a-Lago resort. So my question, sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?

Trump: "Well, of all, I don't think I've ever been asked the question so — in such a horrible manner, first question. You don't even say hello, how are you? Are you with ABC? Because I think they're a fake news network, a terrible network. And I think it's disgraceful that I came here in good spirit. I love the black population of country. I've done so much for the black population of this country, including employment, including opportunity zones with Senator Tim of South Carolina, which is one of the greatest programs ever for black workers and black entrepreneurs and done so much. And, you know, and I say this — historically black colleges and universities were out of money. They were stone cold broke, and I saved them. And I gave them long term financing and nobody else was doing it. I think it's a very rude introduction."

Scott: "Excuse me!"

Trump: "I don't know exactly you would do something like that. And let me go a step further. I was invited here and I was told my opponent, whether it was Biden, Kamala, I was told my opponent was going to here. It turned out my opponent isn't here. You invited me under false pretense and then you said you can't do it with Zoom. Well, you know where’s Zoom? She's going to do it with Zoom and she’s not coming. And then you were half an hour late. Just so we understand, I have too much respect for you to be late. They couldn't get their equipment working or something was wrong."

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I don't understand people trying to criticize the NABJ for inviting Trump. They're journalists, not social media influencers. Their sole job is to extract the truth, not deplatform or cancel people, especially a major nominee for the Presidency. Their job isn't to tell people what to think or hide "bad" information from people. They did exactly what they were supposed to do, and Trump's boorishness was on full display.