-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Kamala only has one move.

Pick Obama or pick Shapiro. That's it.

Now, we will see @King Kreole laugh at and post every tweet from alt-right twitter getting at her.

IU saw that bozo post Andy this morning. Then, you have @Loose quote him and agree with a right-wing idiot.

@FAH1223 it's going to be time for you to clean this thread. If those posters that were saying Biden must go, now hop on the anti-Kamala train, it's time to stop banning them from the thread too. Maybe you're on the same wave too
Obama can’t be VP. VP has to be able to assume role of pres and Obama can’t be president.

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Seems like the Dems are run by some Coli posters. All the Coli posters that were asked 'ok.. you want iden out? Cool.. whats your plan?'

And here I am.. still waiting for an answer.

Dems must be stumped on that question too. :francis:
We are living in a world where social media narratives are influencing the real world. It is to crazy to me.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Kamala only has one move.

Pick Obama or pick Shapiro. That's it.

Now, we will see @King Kreole laugh at and post every tweet from alt-right twitter getting at her.

IU saw that bozo post Andy this morning. Then, you have @Loose quote him and agree with a right-wing idiot.

@FAH1223 it's going to be time for you to clean this thread. If those posters that were saying Biden must go, now hop on the anti-Kamala train, it's time to stop banning them from the thread too. Maybe you're on the same wave too
Now that I was right in biden needing to step down, I'm fully behind Kamala. Kamala or bust as I said before

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
No serious challenger (Whitmer, Newsom, Shapiro, Moore) are going to throw their hat into an open primary because they would only have 4 months to run their campaign against a relatively strong Trump. They also wouldn't accept VP because if they lose they will have the stench on them. They're all going to keep their powder dry for a potential '28 run.

The DNC will be a Kamala coronation and Beshear or Kelly will probably be the VP pick.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
It’s going to be real interesting to see how Kamala does with midwestern white women. She’s going to need them to win and I’m not sure she can.

I think Pelosi knows this which is why she was hinting at an open primary
Which is why Dems should've had debates and sort this shyt out. Biden should've been told to fall back once the "red wave" in the midterms failed.:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Everyone in the DNC should be fired.