WHO WINS?

• Total voters

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The way the Dems handled this Biden situation. I don’t have much faith they’ll do much better with his succession
Yeah.... I was just discussing this w/my mother and she is pissed! I myself, don't care for how Democrats handled this situation at all. They could have handled shyt behind closed doors instead of speaking out openly through the media. The Democratic Party is in shambles and have made a complete mess.

If Kamala is going to be the front runner, she has 3 ½ months to pull off one of the biggest miracles/upsets in American history. I hope she does better than Hillary did in 2016.

If anything Trump/Vance should be somewhat worried if not shook.

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
This is both great and what needed to happen, while also awful from a Black perspective. Kamala either gets skipped over and we're mad, or she gets the nod and she gets the anti-Black AND anti-woman slander from the Trump campaign :francis:
Where is this narrative coming from that black people collectively give a fukk abour Harris?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't want to hear shyt about "Not her.....!" because they literally did say anyone but Biden would be better. So let's see..

I remember nap used to say he detested her because of her inflections.

I'm sure the media/conservatives wont take long to find a reason that she unacceptable

robbie and the other bozos can blame her for Gaza or whatever flavor of the week

:laff:

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now, are all of the Biden supporters going to support the new candidate, or will not vote or pick Trump?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits