WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, I am heavy democrat. I will vote for Biden, and I will state it clearly...

Biden is the best course of action. Suppose he drops out, and Kamala is the choice, then I will vote for her. If the Democrats pass her up and choose someone else, I will vote for them, even though they weren't my choice in the Primary we had in Wisconsin.

I will not vote for Jill Stein who is a Russian Operative... I will not vote for Cornell West who is heavily in-debt because of his previous marriages... I will not vote for RFK Jr. because he promotes a dangerous agenda of Anti-Vaxx and other Conspiray Theories like 9/11's WTC 7 being a controlled demolition.

I am voting for ANYONE on the Democratic Ticket, because of what a Trump win represents.

Call me an Agent or whatever, I am voting Democrat no matter what... have been since John Kerry because then current Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson almost ran over my father when he was having a fundraiser for his election and told him to get the fukk out of the way when he got out of the car.
what

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So I was listening to this Chris Bouzy guy

He says in one of those pods (first link) that if Biden is NOT at the top of the ticket, Trump has a 65% chance of winning, will probably get 327 electoral college votes and the GOP will win finish 52 seats in the Senate. House tilts GOP.

And then he says if Dems become united and stay with Biden at top of the ticket

The Dems would win 350 electoral college votes, hold the Senate and get 30 seats in the House to win the majority.

:laff: :laff:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Mike Johnson wanting biden to STAY in the race Saya a lot :dead:

same people that were hyped over a red wave that never came. they seriously underestimate how much americans don't like their policies.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
🚨

d4pw09s-e03dbc6e-93f1-4de5-82d4-d140a0ee694c.gif

WOWWWWWW