WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
It’s not him wanting Biden to stay in the race he’s literally saying out loud they gonna take the Dems to court.. That’s always been their play.. they gonna take the Dems to court when Trump gets washed in November
No, that is explicitly NOT what he said. He said IF Biden steps down then Republicans will bring legal challenges against his replacement on the basis of state elections barring switching of a candidate who has been chosen via the democratic process (primary).

He literally said "14 million Democrats voted to make Joe Biden the nominee, so it would be wrong, and I think unlawful, in accordance with some of these state's rules if a handful of people go in a backroom and switch it out because they don't like the candidate."

That is Mike Johnson using the same (wrong) arguments that Biden Boosters are using to dissuade the Democrats from changing the candidate.

King Kreole

Daps
We got literal foreign agents on here discussing and trying to influence political discourse like the Slovenian stallion who was advocating for Trump just years ago
I know I said your "Replace Arab voters in Michigan with cratering black support" take was the dumbest you have ever made in here but I was wrong, this takes the cake.

King Kreole

Daps

A little over 3 months to go until the election and 41% of the most loyal demographic want the candidate to drop out.

happy-gilmore.gif

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Weaknesses and all, I would still rather be Biden than Trump leading to the election.

As I mentioned before, there is no more peak or upside for Trump. His peak was the RNC and that went no where. The rest of the way is him saying stupid shyt at rallies, court case drama and a sentencing hearing. Reminding the public that Trump is a criminal. JD Vance is a drag on the ticket that only appeals to MAGA freaks and will further turn women off due to him wanting a national abortion ban.

Biden has more upside heading into the election than Trump. The DNC should give a boost to Biden because you have a laundry list of speakers that could provide a spark depending on who is chosen to speak. AOC, President Clinton, President Obama, Bernie Sanders, Gavin Newsom, Big Gretch. Josh Shapiro. Raphael Warnock, Wes Moore. It will actually come off as sane and rational compared to the freak show RNC. I believe Biden will be able to give a speech similar to the 2020 DNC Speech and past State of the Unions, which were all highly praised by the media.

After the DNC, Biden's team will have the momentum. More people will be paying attention to the election and you can expect some of the names listed above to tour the country nonstop and do rallies in swing states to support Biden. The choice will become more apparent, and the party (voters included) should come together at that point by realizing the number 1 goal is to keep Trump from winning.

Biden's ceiling of voters is higher than Trump's. Biden still has a shot at getting some non-Trump Republican voters. Not all of the voters who voted for Haley are going to vote for Trump simply because she endorsed him. Some will vote for Biden. Trump's performance against Haley in the primary wasn't great considering he was basically running as an incumbent President. These are people in the party that don't like Trump. Part of the reason Biden won in 2020 is that he peeled off some Republicans.

What I think may happen is one (or more) of the three following Republicans may endorse Biden in the fall or right after the DNC. Mitt Romney, Liz Chaney, Chris Christie. Romney and Chaney in particular will be a big deal if that happens and it will set up a permission structure for more non-Trump Republicans to support Biden.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Atleast we know @MushroomX is American

We got literal foreign agents on here discussing and trying to influence political discourse like the Slovenian stallion who was advocating for Trump just years ago. I am not sure he’s getting paid tho, he’s doing it for the love of the game it sounds like

Yes, I am heavy democrat. I will vote for Biden, and I will state it clearly...

Biden is the best course of action. Suppose he drops out, and Kamala is the choice, then I will vote for her. If the Democrats pass her up and choose someone else, I will vote for them, even though they weren't my choice in the Primary we had in Wisconsin.

I will not vote for Jill Stein who is a Russian Operative... I will not vote for Cornell West who is heavily in-debt because of his previous marriages... I will not vote for RFK Jr. because he promotes a dangerous agenda of Anti-Vaxx and other Conspiray Theories like 9/11's WTC 7 being a controlled demolition.

I am voting for ANYONE on the Democratic Ticket, because of what a Trump win represents.

Call me an Agent or whatever, I am voting Democrat no matter what... have been since John Kerry because then current Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson almost ran over my father when he was having a fundraiser for his election and told him to get the fukk out of the way when he got out of the car.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Biden staying in the race anywho.

I mean, who did not see this coming.

The repubs have been levying lawsuits all year against people for even trying to register new voters.

Republicans sue Whitmer, Benson over voter registration agencies

They already tried to keep Biden off the ticket in Ohio

An obscure provision of Ohio law could keep Biden off the ballot in November • Ohio Capital Journal

So while everyone is trying to host a fantasy POTUS draft you best believe heritage foundation lawyers have been in the background putting together a case against your #1 pick to keep them off the field. Congrats on your Maurice Clarrett problem.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Biden is the best course of action. Suppose he drops out, and Kamala is the choice, then I will vote for her. If the Democrats pass her up and choose someone else, I will vote for them, even though they weren't my choice in the Primary we had in Wisconsin.

I will not vote for Jill Stein who is a Russian Operative... I will not vote for Cornell West who is heavily in-debt because of his previous marriages... I will not vote for RFK Jr. because he promotes a dangerous agenda of Anti-Vaxx and other Conspiray Theories like 9/11's WTC 7 being a controlled demolition.

I am voting for ANYONE on the Democratic Ticket, because of what a Trump win represents.

Call me an Agent or whatever, I am voting Democrat no matter what... have been since John Kerry because then current Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson almost ran over my father when he was having a fundraiser for his election and told him to get the fukk out of the way when he got out of the car.
:salute: not sure why @No1 gave you so much grief that energy needs to be directed to actual foreign operatives

“I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people.”

Imagine being Slovenian agent trying to influence Americans and not even getting paid for it :picard:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:salute: not sure why @No1 gave you so much grief that energy needs to be directed to actual foreign operatives

Fear. Anxiety.

Even after this election is over, Wisconsin will be brought back into the mix with ANOTHER State Supreme Court election. The incumbent Liberal is retiring, but we have Abortion Legality coming up about a 1849, yes 1849 Abortion Law that will be talked about.

So we have Liberal Susan Crawford vs. Brad Schimel who is a Conservative; he tried to run for State AG in 2018 but lost.

We win that, courts stays 4-3, with a 2026 chance for a 5-2 Court as Conservatives are back on their heels.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

The number 1 objective of voting should be to minimize republican power