• Total voters

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
In 2020 nobody was looking to the polls to make their decision after getting burned in 2016… polls in 2020 had Biden ahead or it was tied, and now in 2024 the polls have him tied .. let’s not play this foolish game here
Stop it

Biden led all national polls in 2020 by healthy margins. He was leading in WI, MI, PA, NV the whole time

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Trump doesn’t have new voters

In nearly every poll he’s getting the same share of the vote with most demos. He’s doing best with people who didn’t vote in 2018, 2020, 2022.

Biden is losing because black voters, Latino voters, younger people are not enthusiastic to vote

Biden is still doing well with seniors. AOC made that point on her IG live.

Biden ain’t going nowhere after that aoc live

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
How many people in Dearborn voted in 2020? How about detroit?

You don’t know without googling?

Anybody having a serious conversation with you is taking quite the L.
Biden beat trump by only ~130k votes in Michigan and you think he can afford to tell the ~250k Arab population to fukk off because he can backfill it with black support that has been cratering.

This is the rock bottom dumbest take you've ever given in here which is really saying something.

Sorry Filip that’s all the time you’re getting out of me today.

:mjlol:
images

Smart move.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Manchin is Pass the Torch gang, huh?

:mjpls: Wonder where they got that idea from.

tiki-torch-march-ap-jpo-180810_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

I’m convinced you’re a paid agent. You’ve routinely said some of the stupidest, reaching, unrealistic, need to be punched in your face with our democracy on the line shyt I’ve seen in this thread. nikkas like you think politics is games. I detest people like you. Random user25000 on Twitter is not a source of political commentary. If I could, I would neg you into red singlehandedly.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m convinced you’re a paid agent. You’ve routinely said some of the stupidest, reaching, unrealistic, need to be punched in your face with our democracy on the line shyt I’ve seen in this thread. nikkas like you think politics is games. I detest people like you. Random user25000 on Twitter is not a source of political commentary. If I could, I would neg you into red singlehandedly.
Ironic of you calling anyone a paid agent.. take me off ignore you faggit

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Good, believe what you want. You don't need to listen to what I have to say. But you cannot deny that tons of money is spent into campaigns, dark money, trying to get people into a narrative they want you to think. People with deep pockets using Super PACs.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
And @Worthless Loser isn’t :dahell:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Atleast we know @MushroomX is American

We got literal foreign agents on here discussing and trying to influence political discourse like the Slovenian stallion who was advocating for Trump just years ago. I am not sure he’s getting paid tho, he’s doing it for the love of the game it sounds like