WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
But that was due to people being enthusiastic to vote, I don't think people are enthusiastic about biden in my opion of the way things look right now. You are saying I'm looking too much into polls but you are looking at the vibes. That should be helping Biden in the polls but as it stands, it has yet to be seen, he shouldn't be down 7.
Polls been wrong and off since 2016… nobody looking at vibes bro… it’s apparent media driven polls been pushing a narrative and agenda since 2016… Even single election since they media polls been wrong as fukk

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Polls been wrong and off since 2016… nobody looking at vibes bro… it’s apparent media driven polls been pushing a narrative and agenda since 2016… Even single election since they media polls been wrong as fukk
biden was never behind in polls though. It was close, but not like this.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Biden was ahead in 2020 and won, this is incorrect. Yall really sounding like maga lately, other side of the coin

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
biden was never behind in polls though. It was close, but not like this.
In 2020 nobody was looking to the polls to make their decision after getting burned in 2016… polls in 2020 had Biden ahead or it was tied, and now in 2024 the polls have him tied .. let’s not play this foolish game here

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
That one debate just destroyed biden. They couldn't get this guy prepared and they had to have known it wouldn't be a good night before he went on that stage. Biggest blunder in political history?

Should have said fukk it, did his thing until November and let the chips land where they would have. Zero reason for that debate.

Anything to give Trump airtime is on a stage is a terrible idea.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Biden lead the entire 2020 with polls and won, stop the bull shyt.
No he fukkin didn’t… nobody was playing that polls game bullshyt after 2016 where polls had Hillary with a commanding lead over Trump.. how that bullshyt turn out?

Ever since 2016 debacle with polls voter turnout has been through the roof for Dems… it’s why they been handing the gop L after L.. numbers don’t fukkin lie bro

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah it's probably safer to trust our judgment over someone who just said the largest, most politically influential community of Arab voters in the country can kick rocks as long as black people turn out while the poll numbers amongst black voters continues to crater. Head in the sand ass mf :mjlol:

You will never hear any serious Michigan Dem political operative say fukk the Arabs because we'll make it up with Black voters.
How many people in Dearborn voted in 2020? How about detroit?

You don’t know without googling?

Anybody having a serious conversation with you is taking quite the L.

Sorry Filip that’s all the time you’re getting out of me today.

Maybe one day if the passport issues get settled you can actually visit Michigan and Dearborn. I recommend al ameer if you get a chance and it agrees with your sophisticated Slovenian palate.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t worry about Biden’s health if he wins every president has a huge team around him my issue is campaigning and debating

While yes every gaffe or misspeak he has is blown up and sometimes out of proportion he clearly can’t fully articulate well enough about things like project 2025 and has allowed republicans to run with inflation and border security lies because of the state he’s in

While I see both sides of this I think when the bar is lowered to the point of sucess for him being his speeches/interviews aren’t a total disaster then there is a huge problem

The Dems need to be on offense and he can’t do that. At best he’s trying to hold on till the end which only works if you’re up by a lot

Right now the Dems just need anyone who can go on offense and clearly articulate their plan for the people and why you shouldn’t vote for Trump