WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Holla when Biden campaign start cutting back on his ground game.. You stay posting bullshyt ass tweets
At this point I'm going to take it you work for biden campaign or some shyt, because can't anyone be this delusional in seeing all these billionaires and companies openly supporting trump and his pac with millions as a good thing. This is the complete opposite of 2020. Trump campaign is running laps around bidens it's not even close, bidens been DNP old/sick for a month now which includes trump getting shot at :dead:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Wtf is going on in Wayne county?
Same as every where else. Nobody excited.

@Loose and his Slovenian lap dog however think a city they’ve never lived in and a community they’ve never encountered determines how Michigan goes however so we should probably trust their judgement.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Same as every where else. Nobody excited.

@Loose and his Slovenian lap dog however think a city they’ve never lived in and a community they’ve never encountered determines how Michigan goes however so we should probably trust their judgement.
Yeah it's probably safer to trust our judgment over someone who just said the largest, most politically influential community of Arab voters in the country can kick rocks as long as black people turn out while the poll numbers amongst black voters continues to crater. Head in the sand ass mf :mjlol:

You will never hear any serious Michigan Dem political operative say fukk the Arabs because we'll make it up with Black voters.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
I’m not insane.. What’s insane is you dudes completely ignoring the fact that the gop been on a history L run since 2017 with Trump on and off the ballot but somehow yall think shyt will be different come November when Abortion is literally on the ballot :mjlol:
But that was due to people being enthusiastic to vote, I don't think people are enthusiastic about biden in my opion of the way things look right now. You are saying I'm looking too much into polls but you are looking at the vibes. That should be helping Biden in the polls but as it stands, it has yet to be seen, he shouldn't be down 7.