WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don't even think trump has new voters, it's just Biden is hemorrhaging voters. They need to find a way to get people to vote for him again, people are not enthusiastic and that's the only way he will win this election.
Biden not hemorrhaging shyt… ABC literally said 60% of dem voter think Biden should step aside yet in their poll of head to head they saying their race is effectively tied.. The math ain’t mathing bro…

Just shows this Biden step aside bullshyt is media driven.. how can dem voters at 60% want Biden to step aside but the race between both him and Trump is tied? Wouldn’t the 60% of Dem voters favor Trump and he effectively lead the race?

Media out here cappin on a level I’ve never seen before… Just tells me Biden winning this election 330 plus electoral votes

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Good thing Biden is crushing it with black voters in Michig-

*checks notes*

Oh.

I do believe a lot of Biden backers and neolibs assumed people loved Biden as they did when most people just saw him as the person who would beat Trump. People were enthusiastic to BEAT trump not vote for biden. Biden and his bros foolishly thought people loved him when a lot of people were expecting a new candidate.

That old group of civil rights era black people are dying and I think that's going to also be a problem for democrats in the future

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Delusional

The whole idea you don't need a certain segment of voters wild, his hubris is why the country is about go relect trump smh
Buddy really said fukk Michigan Muslims like

when-hitler-speaks-of-steiners-attack-in-downfall-2004-v0-gty4owdluwgc1.png

KzFVjJ.gif

:mjlol:

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Biden not hemorrhaging shyt… ABC literally said 60% of dem voter think Biden should step aside yet in their poll of head to head they saying their race is effectively tied.. The math ain’t mathing bro…

Just shows this Biden step aside bullshyt is media driven.. how can dem voters at 60% want Biden to step aside but the race between both him and Trump is tied? Wouldn’t the 60% of Dem voters favor Trump and he effectively lead the race?

Media out here cappin on a level I’ve never seen before… Just tells me Biden winning this election 330 plus electoral votes
It shouldn't be effectively tied when in the past election, he was up the entire election cycle. You are insane if you think everything looks good

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I don't even think trump has new voters, it's just Biden is hemorrhaging voters. They need to find a way to get people to vote for him again, people are not enthusiastic and that's the only way he will win this election.
Trump doesn’t have new voters

In nearly every poll he’s getting the same share of the vote with most demos. He’s doing best with people who didn’t vote in 2018, 2020, 2022.

Biden is losing because black voters, Latino voters, younger people are not enthusiastic to vote

Biden is still doing well with seniors. AOC made that point on her IG live.

King Kreole

Daps
...What? No. That's not how this works. A Democrat-leaning potential voter saying Biden is too old and should step aside doesn't mean they are now Trump supporters. That's a really stupid line that a lot of the Biden-supporting morons in here have been pushing but it's always been completely illogical. A majority of people don't want either of these guys, so plowing ahead with Biden is going to lead to some of that 60% just not voting, which will drive up Trump's ratio of the vote. As has been explained ad nauseam in here, modern American political results are not driven by swing voters switching from one candidate/party to the other, it's driven by GOTV and turnout.

King Kreole

Daps
I do believe a lot of Biden backers and neolibs assumed people loved Biden as they did when most people just saw him as the person who would beat Trump. People were enthusiastic to BEAT trump not vote for biden. Biden and his bros foolishly thought people loved him when a lot of people were expecting a new candidate.

That old group of civil rights era black people are dying and I think that's going to also be a problem for democrats in the future
Exactly. The polling amongst young black (and Hispanic) voters should terrify Democrats.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It shouldn't be effectively tied when in the past election, he was up the entire election cycle. You are insane if you think everything looks good
I’m not insane.. What’s insane is you dudes completely ignoring the fact that the gop been on a history L run since 2017 with Trump on and off the ballot but somehow yall think shyt will be different come November when Abortion is literally on the ballot :mjlol: