☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All that matters are her campaign instincts. She just has to look stronger than Biden (a given) and the never trumpers have someone they can go to bed at night feeling comfortable having voted for.

I think the black woman thing is the biggest issue but hopefully MIL DET and PHI with some never trumpers and women voting against abortion restriction laws in the suburbs can cancel out the racists.
biden crushes with white voters tho.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Bidens a toxic candidate and has been for some time (2022!!) none of this is surprising to me . When I saw him get 150k unopposed during the primaries I knew we was cooked. Not only was he going to get blamed for the economy he additionally put his foot into social/geopolitical issues. Them Michigan Muslims are going to sit out. He put his administration on autopilot let his department of defense make a fool out of him, this is all disastrous he needs to step down
to add context Dearborn (or those Michigan Muslims to you) has never made or broken how things swing in Michigan. It’s on the turnout of Wayne and Macomb county.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
to add context Dearborn (or those Michigan Muslims to you) has never made or broken how things swing in Michigan. It’s on the turnout of Wayne and Macomb county.
He's on pace to get very low turnout, his own base is detached and disinterested in another biden term. Every vote matters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
If Wayne county (black people, not Dearborn) turns out, “those Michigan Muslims” can do as they please.
Delusional
Good thing Biden is crushing it with black voters in Michig-

*checks notes*

Oh.

The whole idea you don't need a certain segment of voters wild, his hubris is why the country is about go relect trump smh

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Obama needs to just come on out and publicly call for Biden to drop out :snoop: that might be the only thing that convinces him
Obama and Biden aren’t on those terms. Biden’s team still feels a way about the Obama world thinking he shouldn’t run in 2016. He feels that he would’ve beaten Trump then and that they underestimate him. The thing is, they weren’t wrong - he wouldn’t have gotten out of that primary with Hillary and Bernie. He would’ve won the general though. Obama’s side says they were just keeping it one hundred but Joe’s people feel otherwise.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Good thing Biden is crushing it with black voters in Michig-

*checks notes*

Oh.

The literacy rate in Slovenia must be abysmal. When did I say he was doing well? I said “Michigan Muslims” don’t matter if black people show up.

Shouldn’t you be asleep Filip? What time is it over there?