WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjgrin: Biden is Old... Mentally Unfit... In Decline... Not Well... Has Poor Approval Ratings... Isn't Doing Enough Speeches... Is Doing Too Many Speeches... Is Bringing Down the Party... Is a Warlord...

:wow: A majority of this shyt in a Month, Diagnosed by Coli WebMD Certified Professionals.

:wow: Yet Biden stays in the race no matter how many Newspapers, Cable News Networks sew doubt.

:mjgrin: Just like in 2020 when Trump said Biden was going to run a campaign from his Basement.
Or the media telling Biden to step aside in 2019 lmaoo or telling Hillary and Obama Step aside

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
One source said before Harris joined there seemed to be an effort to stall, which they said is normal for events with high ranking officials. But what angered many donors, this source said, was that during the wait — which was about 20 minutes — donors were “admonished.” Participants of the call were told they needed to “lock in and get behind” Biden and to not pursue efforts to push out the president.

“Please help us turn down the volume on this conversation publicly,” Melissa Morales, founder and president of Somos Votantes, said on the call, according to a transcript obtained by NBC News. “It’s time to stop the leaks and the rampant rumors. Your message has been heard and received. But every day that we continue this publicly chaotic conversation, we come closer to a loss — no matter who the nominee is.”
:dead:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This is crazy

GOP hasn’t even been running ads in Michigan
Bidens a toxic candidate and has been for some time (2022!!) none of this is surprising to me . When I saw him get 150k unopposed during the primaries I knew we was cooked. Not only was he going to get blamed for the economy he additionally put his foot into social/geopolitical issues. Them Michigan Muslims are going to sit out. He put his administration on autopilot let his department of defense make a fool out of him, this is all disastrous he needs to step down

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Bidens a toxic candidate and has been for some time (2022!!) none of this is surprising to me . When I saw him get 150k unopposed during the primaries I knew we was cooked. Not only was he going to get blamed for the economy he additionally put his foot into social/geopolitical issues. Them Michigan Muslims are going to sit out. He put his administration on autopilot let his department of defense make a fool out of him, this is all disastrous he needs to step down
Michigan Muslims are fools

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Looking at the poll

Biden has completely collapsed with Dem voters

He’s holding his own in swing areas with white suburbanites

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
e58044a1-a112-438b-8063-9be805bcc9b9.png

:dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell:
bruh this is real :mindblown:

:laff: