WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers

see, a non-dotard *COUGH* NEWSOM *COUGH* BESHEAR* would be leading the charge on hammering into this loser's psyche. calling him LOSER TRUMP. laughing in his face on the debate stage

it's not too late to tell jill and hunter to go fukk themselves :wow:

Newsom? Hell nah he’s got that Cali coastal elite vibe mostly everyone else hates. Give him till 2028 to try to change that perception

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Biden is the leader of the Democratic Party. The entire situation to begin with is his fault, he put his party in a terrible position.

I don't really think "lack of plan" is some sort of unresolvable issue. He just needs to agree to step down and they can come up with a plan. His stubbornness is holding everything up.

Biden is undoing his whole legacy. In fact its irreversible at this point, this is how people will remember him

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
e58044a1-a112-438b-8063-9be805bcc9b9.png

:dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The donors think it’s the latter

Her political instincts are also suspect.
All that matters are her campaign instincts. She just has to look stronger than Biden (a given) and the never trumpers have someone they can go to bed at night feeling comfortable having voted for.

I think the black woman thing is the biggest issue but hopefully MIL DET and PHI with some never trumpers and women voting against abortion restriction laws in the suburbs can cancel out the racists.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

How J.D. Vance Went From Green Tech Investor to Climate Change Doubter​

Trump’s VP pick flip-flopped on global warming as he rose in GOP politics, earning a zero score on climate from a leading environmental group
BY MARCUS BARAM
JULY 20, 2024