WHO WINS?

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
After this election is over, the Left really can clamp down on Climate Change.
  • US going through major to severe droughts, which will lead to crop failure
  • Hurricanes becoming more severe
  • Rising sea levels
  • Insurance Companies pulling out of states
  • Record breaking temperatures
You can jump in Israel by pushing for less Petroleum-fuel sources, and more Solar and Wind.

Unfortunately, even in the best scenario, there are two reasons I doubt much will happen on climate change -

1. The main (and most consistent) issue is that Republicans in the House and Senate will obstruct any climate change legislation. Even if Dems manage to hold the Senate the GOP will still have more than enough seats to obstruct.

2. Assuming Kamala wins, the Supreme Court will block any executive actions of consequence.

I'd love to see more action on climate but it's hard to see happening :francis:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

pretty crazy read, I'm halfway through and people are all over the spectrum in it

I almost fell out of my chair at this one

Ms. Malone, a Bernie Sanders supporter who said she voted for Jill Stein in 2016 and Jo Jorgensen in 2020, is undecided for this election. She sees Mr. Trump as a threat to women, and Democrats as a threat to Jews, saying, “If the Democrats win, I’m definitely never coming back.”

:dead:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Truth be told... and lets use France... if you like French culture vs. American, then they are making the right choice. If your leaving the States because of bad shyt, your making a stupid financial investment.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Seemingly context clues indicate that hamas leader is one aspect of a step by step process.

I also made alot more points that better demonstrated the logical fallacy of not voting on the basis of thinking she wants to continue the war. you can't refute any of that, so you are hung up thinking you have a "gotcha" on one aspect of my post, which btw...was referring to the fact that she met up with Bibi about planning ceasefire

I've never seen a nikka so unwilling to have a productive conversation. Running interference for why he doesn't want to vote, because you value palestenians over black and women's rights lol make it make sense.
FIrst, I don't actually care how anyone votes. My post never said how people should vote and I don't say that on this thread because I don't actually care.

Second, you don't actually know what the "ceasefire" proposal is:
Its the same thing as the "temporary pause" Biden floated in the winter and then the fake ceasefire proposal he proposed in May. The link you shared earlier was when Biden went around saying a deal was almost done back in July. (Its October, btw)

Biden said the first phase of the proposed deal would would last for six weeks and would include a “full and complete cease-fire,” a withdrawal of Israeli forces from all densely populated areas of Gaza and the release of a number of hostages, including women, the elderly and the wounded, in exchange for the release of hundreds of Palestinian prisoners.

American hostages would be released at this stage, and remains of hostages who have been killed would be returned to their families. Humanitarian assistance would surge during the first phase, with 600 trucks being allowed into Gaza each day.

The second phase would include the release of all remaining living hostages, including male soldiers, and Israeli forces would withdraw from Gaza.

“And as long as Hamas lives up to its commitments, the temporary cease-fire would become, in the words of the Israeli proposal, ‘the cessation of hostilities permanently,’” Biden said.

The third phase calls for the start of a major reconstruction of Gaza, which faces decades of rebuilding from devastation caused by the war. The 4-1/2 page Israeli proposal was transmitted to Hamas on Thursday.

Guess who agreed with these terms and guess who didn't (hint, its the nation we are giving weapons too to enact a genocide):

Negotiations resumed a week later, with Hamas accusing Israel of introducing new conditions.

Hamas sources told the BBC that the introduction of the new conditions - that displaced Palestinians should be screened as they return to the north of Gaza, as well as the question of control of the Philadelphi corridor that borders Egypt - have been sticking points.

It has also been widely reported in the Israeli press that these new demands were made by Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and that they have caused friction with his negotiating team.

Last week, international mediators from Qatar, Egypt and the US urged Israel and Hamas to resume urgent discussions on the ceasefire and hostage release deal on 15 August.

And guess who has said they agree with what Biden is doing and who is leaking that she won't change from Biden's policies? (hint: Biden's vice president who is currently running for President)

At least inform yourself of what's happening before you type.

I will even add this:

What was the atmosphere like?

“We left the meeting very disappointed because Netanyahu talked about dismantling Hamas as the goal of the war. He didn’t promise anything regarding the demand to return the hostages. He merely said a military operation in Gaza was needed to serve as leverage for the hostages’ release.

“We later found out that Hamas had offered on October 9 or 10 to release all the civilian hostages in exchange for the IDF not entering the Strip, but the government rejected the offer.”

Hamas leader in the Gaza Strip Yahya Sinwar said Saturday evening that his terrorist group was ready to immediately release all the Israeli hostages it holds in exchange for the release of "all our prisoners held in your prisons."

"We are ready to immediately conclude a prisoner exchange deal that involves releasing all our prisoners held in your prisons in exchange for freeing all captives held by the resistance," he said.

legislative control matters in regards to the arms embargo. Can't really cease fire without doing that major part to ensure it happens. That requires legislative control. So what the fukk are you talking about?

So say I don't provide you with the exact plan, then what? You feel justified in not voting? You think that demonstrates she doesn't want a ceasefire? There is more evidence indicating otherwise. You're being unproductive. If you want to fulfill our stereotype of not voting just say that lol
This is why this forum is goofy. What did that Lloyd Austin and Blinken fake try-hard letter to Israel say?

Here:
In a letter Sunday to Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant and Minister of Strategic Affairs Ron Dermer, Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that the U.S. must continually assess under its law whether Israel is “directly or indirectly” impeding the transport of U.S. humanitarian assistance to Gaza. If it is, they warned that the U.S. could halt additional foreign military financing, according to two U.S. officials and a defense official.

They are capping because they have no intention of shutting down weapons flow and don't care about humanitarian aid (as Blinken showed when he lied to Congress about Israel not stopping humanitarian aid into Gaza because that would have violated the Leahy Act), but it shows they don't need "legislator control" or any other term you made up to sound smart. The US gives Israel 3.8 billion in military budget yet somehow has given them a record of AT LEAST 17.8 billion since Oct. 7, 2023.

Harris could lay out a plan, criticize Israel, outline a plan for Palestinian self-determination, etc. She hasn't because she doesn't care just like Biden. It's okay to be honest with yourself and say that. And its even better to be honest with yourself and say you don't care about an ethnic cleansing and war crime campaign like Isreal is committing with our aid. What I don't like is the fake concern you people show and your lack of questioning of the people you want to vote for. Just like with Trump being a monster, not questioning the people you vote for is also how democracy perishes.

edit: lastly, I never said I wasn't voting. My post asked you to lay out what the ceasefire plan is.

Last edited: