WHO WINS?

• Total voters

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
musk has latched onto maga because he's a terrible person and a selfish racist who wants more money for himself, but i'm sure he also sees the blind adulation trump gets and wants that for himself. he wants to be loved and admired and have people think he's the shyt like that. but nobody other than trump has that power. he'll fail here too like he's failed with every other group of people.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

another loss for idiot progressives like @AquaCityBoy and @Pull Up the Roots , heading into the weekend :banderas: i love it

and more evidence that the far left is a total disgrace. the fact that Allred even had to address this is embarrassing. how many fukking times have i pointed out that this bullshyt is a total stain on democrats' image :laff:

Last edited:

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
i also don't think musk has any special pull with any group. well-educated liberals liked him at one point but he burned all that goodwill. hard to sell himself to undecideds because he's got no charisma and comes off as a freak - definitely not giving off populist vibes. i'm sure trump voters are gleeful that he's on their side, but he hasn't been there long enough that he's one of their own.

he's just an a$$hole who appeals to a$$holes now.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
musk has latched onto maga because he's a terrible person and a selfish racist who wants more money for himself, but i'm sure he also sees the blind adulation trump gets and wants that for himself. he wants to be loved and admired and have people think he's the shyt like that. but nobody other than trump has that power. he'll fail here too like he's failed with every other group of people.
The crazy that is he gonna have been the Trump for liberals if he was actually the guy liberals thought he was in the early 2010s.. real life Tony Stark