2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Rod Wood messed up. Keep him there and get the Cops there.
Exactly, he’s acting like the team doesn’t have lawyers that could help him out and figure out his mess for him, he’s still an employee. Instead of cutting him loose you could at least try to help out the person and then once found guilty release him.

Hopefully he can get his shyt together, he “was” a good player and just had a bad season last fall.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Rod Wood messed up. Keep him there and get the Cops there.

I don't think they could have done that right since the warrant is in another state. Advising an employee to seek legal counsel and turn himself in seems like the best option. I'm more shocked Sutton showed up in the first place. Maybe he was staying close to see if the team had heard anything? Maybe he thought it would all blow over. I dunno. But if you (allegedly) strangle and throw somebody out a window I'm not sure why you'd show up to work a few days later lol.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
No, because of past interviews and him going rogue on that td that cost him his job in one of the most beautiful and fun cities on this rock :mjlol:
No, because of past interviews

When he was much younger

him going rogue on that td that cost him his job in one of the most beautiful and fun cities on this rock

That was a team decision. They collectively looked out for their guy

Right here: (And very well-spoken btw)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, because of past interviews and him going rogue on that td that cost him his job in one of the most beautiful and fun cities on this rock :mjlol:

I'm thinking he was gone after the season either way. He wanted to either start, or backup somewhere where he stood a chance of making a difference on a playoff or championship contending team. The Saints offer him neither currently.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
No, because of past interviews

When he was much younger

him going rogue on that td that cost him his job in one of the most beautiful and fun cities on this rock

That was a team decision. They collectively looked out for their guy

Right here: (And very well-spoken btw)

:mjlol:

:camby:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Davis Neck Mills rumored to be headed to Denver :skip:

Good luck Broncos :pachaha:

Also reports coming out that Danielle Hunter turned down more money from Indy to come here :dead:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
fukkin Bleacher Report almost got me with a headline:

Kyler Murray Traded to Vikings, McCarthy to Cardinals in Tannenbaum's NFL Mock Draft​

I would've gotten negged to Bolivia making that post or thread. :snoop:

All i saw was "Kyler Murray Traded to Vikings" in the little Google news panel thing.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukkin Bleacher Report almost got me with a headline:

I would've gotten negged to Bolivia making that post or thread. :snoop:

All i saw was "Kyler Murray Traded to Vikings" in the little Google news panel thing.

Outlets that cover the NFL are never more shameless with their bullshyt than draft season. They know good and damn well what they're doing with that. :mjlol: