2024 NFL Offseason Thread

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Yeah that's a little too much for Tua. I think there's enough QBs out there I'd rather just take my chance on losing him and getting a cheaper average QB.
As dangerous as that offense can be, whenever he had to go through progressions or move off his spot I felt good about the play as an opposing fan. Just seems like a lot of QBs would put up numbers in that offense

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like that Tua extension kind of helps out the Packers in negotiating with Love. It seemed liked he was looking for something more towards Lawrence, but he really should be closer to Tua's number.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
As dangerous as that offense can be, whenever he had to go through progressions or move off his spot I felt good about the play as an opposing fan. Just seems like a lot of QBs would put up numbers in that offense
Exactly my problem with him. Really bad improvisational skills. With those beasts at the skill positions I think half the starting the QBs in the league could do just as good if not better.

• Dap
Reactions: 315

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so Jerry Jones been paying for a kid for like 30 years but didnt want to take the blood test to officially be named the kid's father

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Case never made any sense whatsoever because what does the agreement that Jerry and the mom agreed to have to do with the kid?
somebody on twitter had responded saying how the agreement would probably stop the kid from coming out later on and trying to be ruled an heir to the Jones fortune or something