2024 NFL Offseason Thread

premier58

All Star
Daps
Also something was clearly off in 2015. Bortles, Carr, Cam, Eli, Pickpatrick, Palmer all had 30+ tds :dahell:
Why are you dismissing Carson Palmer? All time great arm talent. He doesnt get hurt in the 2005 playoffs, he is likely headed to the HOF, imo.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Why are you dismissing Carson Palmer? All time great arm talent. He doesnt get hurt in the 2005 playoffs, he is likely headed to the HOF, imo.
I wasnt really even dissing those qbs, just found it funny that a lot of their career years came in 2015 randomly

Daps
Reppin
NULL

They maneuvering that salary cap because I think they now have a QB making top 5 money, RB making top 5 money, two WRs making top 10 money, TE making top 5 money, and two tackles making top 10 money.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Olave has half as many TDs as Williams has games played. :dead:
Williams missed most of his rookie season recovering from a college ACL tear, and missed 4 games last season due to a (bullshyt) gambling suspension. He's gonna light it up this season, I have no doubt in my mind.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Williams missed most of his rookie season recovering from a college ACL tear, and missed 4 games last season due to a (bullshyt) gambling suspension. He's gonna light it up this season, I have no doubt in my mind.

Hopefully so, but at least for the moment, the Lions look crazy for acting like they were happy that they didn't get the opportunity to draft Olave.

Even setting aside the time missed, 25 catches in 18 games isn't exactly setting the world on fire. I'm hoping breh shows up to camp like he's got some shyt to prove.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing about Carson, you hit him in the mouth one good time, he'd start to crumble.Always wilted under pressure.He'd turn complete chicken shyt in big games.I don't know if he was always like that, or if he just became that way after getting his knee shredded a couple times.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Thing about Carson, you hit him in the mouth one good time, he'd start to crumble.Always wilted under pressure.He'd turn complete chicken shyt in big games.I don't know if he was always like that, or if he just became that way after getting his knee shredded a couple times.
[/QUOT
Thats definitely something that came later. He used to stare down the barrel and take big hits vs elite defenses like Pitt and Baltimore. By hus Cards days, he had definitely adopted a self preservation approach. Understandably, so. If Carson never gets hurt in the playoff game vs Pittsburgh, his upside was limitless. In polls taken during 2005, he was the ppls majority choice as the QB to take going forward. He salvaged his career and redeemed himself with his Arizona stint, but we were robbed of his full capabilities