Idl9F-.gif

You know what you gotta do :mjgrin:
That’s some slimy shyt.

Wonder what college that dude went to.

:hhh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

So.. its bad for him to get after the QB? And its bad to try and maximize a contract by way of playing well?

Can somebody help me understand wtf they mean by this 'rumor' ??

I get it though, each defender has assignments on a play. If a defender's role is maintaining the edge or sealing the outside to contain the QB in the pocket and that defender abandons the assignment to try and get a sack it can leave a big hole for the offense to exploit.

Obviously I watch more Chiefs football, but in the Super Bowl they took advantage of Bosa constantly chasing the big play with option read runs. Or against Josh Allen and Lamar the Chiefs D didn't rush the QB as hard and instead stayed back and maintained their lanes to cut off rushing lanes to try and force Allen and Jackson to pass more. Anybody going off assignment could throw that off.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware

So.. its bad for him to get after the QB? And its bad to try and maximize a contract by way of playing well?

Can somebody help me understand wtf they mean by this 'rumor' ??

Cap.

They also forgot they made the terrible decision to switch to Patricia who killed/demotivated the entire defense. If the scheme is trash, you dropping folks into coverage and generally putting people in positions to fail... I don't blame them for making business decisions.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I get it though, each defender has assignments on a play. If a defender's role is maintaining the edge or sealing the outside to contain the QB in the pocket and that defender abandons the assignment to try and get a sack it can leave a big hole for the offense to exploit.

Obviously I watch more Chiefs football, but in the Super Bowl they took advantage of Bosa constantly chasing the big play with option read runs. Or against Josh Allen and Lamar the Chiefs D didn't rush the QB as hard and instead stayed back and maintained their lanes to cut off rushing lanes to try and force Allen and Jackson to pass more. Anybody going off assignment could throw that off.
Oh I get this.

100%

But why word the article like that? :gucci:

Something along the lines of 'giving up pursuit' or 'poor gap play' etc. woulda made a lot more sense.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh I get this.

100%

But why word the article like that? :gucci:

Something along the lines of 'giving up pursuit' or 'poor gap play' etc. woulda made a lot more sense.

Look at who posted it, breh.

It's just an Eagles fan that aggregates news and posts it for other Eagles fans to react to. It's regurgitating something said by an Eagles beat writer on a Philly sports radio station. That's one hundred percent phrased that way for engagement farming, not just from people like you, but mostly those Eagles fans that are probably secretly upset breh signed with another team, and need reasons to justify their thought that the Eagles don't need him, he's overrated, etc. :mjlol:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Look at who posted it, breh.

It's just an Eagles fan that aggregates news and posts it for other Eagles fans to react to. It's regurgitating something said by an Eagles beat writer on a Philly sports radio station. That's one hundred percent phrased that way for engagement farming, not just from people like you, but mostly those Eagles fans that are probably secretly upset breh signed with another team, and need reasons to justify their thought that the Eagles don't need him, he's overrated, etc. :mjlol:
Basically. It's trying to create a talking point and farm discussion content. And if you talk football terms like setting the edge/contain/gap integrity, it always loses the casual listeners/watchers.