KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
fukkin Bleacher Report almost got me with a headline:

I would've gotten negged to Bolivia making that post or thread. :snoop:

All i saw was "Kyler Murray Traded to Vikings" in the little Google news panel thing.
I hate those headlines, shyt be having me like :damn: then you click on the link and are like :stopitslime:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chiefs fans. whats the feelings? only a 7th round pick from this year and a 3rd for next year

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Would've rather kept him on the tag than make the trade. That D was special and hate breaking it up over money.

I fux wit cha so be coo :ufdup:

eyeroll-side.gif

Nothing I said was funny tho :damn:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The D should be nasty but worried what ya O gone look like.

All gonna hinge on Levis if he can build on some of his positives and not some of the doofy shyt I saw from him occasionally. Cuz I def believe Cally gonna put everyone in the best position to succeed just with how he has Browning out there looking at times alone + his overall philosophy, etc.

And we'll have weapons (Nuk, Ridley, maybe Nabers/Odunze) and presumably some help on the line depending on how the draft goes. Literally won't be any excuses for bro tbh.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
We signed Clowney for 2 years up to 24 mill….not bad honestly for a team that ain’t gonna be doing shyt next year… :ehh:
Clowney finally got the bag he was chasing even if his team is going nowhere during that entire contract :pachaha:

I swear I thought we would sign him back for $2 or 3mil per season like the Ravens got him for.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
fukkin Bleacher Report almost got me with a headline:

I would've gotten negged to Bolivia making that post or thread. :snoop:

All i saw was "Kyler Murray Traded to Vikings" in the little Google news panel thing.
I'd not have negged you break
But I'd have found that gif with the young man opening the refrigerator with hope and excitement then just walking away disappointed :mjlol:

I hope this trade does happen though