2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
:russ: so many questions. I feel you bruh. They need answering:francis::stopitslime:

Fam he kept letting Niang get his ass whooped. Didn’t try to roll out the other way or send Bell in for help.

I’m cool with riding with Baker over Ward going forward too. :yeshrug:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Fam he kept letting Niang get his ass whooped. Didn’t try to roll out the other way or send Bell in for help.

I’m cool with riding with Baker over Ward going forward too. :yeshrug:
yeah Niang had his hands full..and then some..roll outs might have helped

the bolded is an interesting prospect...I do not know what's going on with Ward...he's been struggling for like a year plus to be honest.....and since we're talking about defensive rotations....Sorensen :francis::patrice::martin:it's time

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
yeah Niang had his hands full..and then some..roll outs might have helped

the bolded is an interesting prospect...I do not know what's going on with Ward...he's been struggling for like a year plus to be honest.....and since we're talking about defensive rotations....Sorensen :francis::patrice::martin:it's time

We can’t do nothing about those white privilege snaps/reps breh. I’m done worrying about it.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
We can’t do nothing about those white privilege snaps/reps breh. I’m done worrying about it.
it's madness bro...I wouldn't ever suggest I could do another person's job but.... a combination of Sneed/Mathieu and Thornhill should be on the field 90% of the time....that's top field coverage/ball hawking skills and can occasionally rush the passers on disguised blitzes

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
it's madness bro...I wouldn't ever suggest I could do another person's job but.... a combination of Sneed/Mathieu and Thornhill should be on the field 90% of the time....that's top field coverage/ball hawking skills and can occasionally rush the passers on disguised blitzes

It’s just politics. I really think these guys could end up worse than Sutton’s last unit. They’re not good at anything defensively. At least Justin, Dee Ford and them could rush the passer.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
It’s just politics. I really think these guys could end up worse than Sutton’s last unit. They’re not good at anything defensively. At least Justin, Dee Ford and them could rush the passer.

:scust::dahell::damn::whoa: that's a scary thought

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Just being real breh…

Chris, Justin and Dee were an elite pass rush trio. We can’t generate pressure with this DLine..I’m not sure what they’re good at.

Oh and we’re gonna address the need for a real WR2…

they were elite..just everywhere else (LB, DB's) were the problem....

and a few of our WRs be clamoring to be WR2 until they're called up in a game to a primary (secondary) focus then it gets a little shaky out there :francis:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mahomes TOs cost them the past 2 games

The league has caught up to him. He's gonna still be better than most but will always give the other teams the ball. He's been getting away with those terrible passes the few seasons. He has to play better