2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
One of the Worse SB performance ever :camby:

you said exposed...as if his play prior to that was a fluke or that afterwards every team is going to hold him down like that....the Bucs had a great D-line, brilliant game plan and the Chiefs WR's suddenly lost the ability to catch..that's not a normal performance

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Pringle had some big drops playing scared :snoop: it’s gonna be a battle this yr
I'm not worried yet. Even with the dumb ass first half turnovers they still had a great chance to win. I don't see them continuing to make those mistakes on offense like that. The offense is still a juggernaut moving the ball up and down the field. Just shooting themselves in the foot. The defense is bad though but that's been the case the last few years.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
More SB appearances going into year 4 than your boy. He gon throw more people under the bus when he loses again this year?

And same amount of rings. Would of had a 2nd one if he didnt have an all time horrific SB performance :umad:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not worried yet. Even with the dumb ass first half turnovers they still had a great chance to win. I don't see them continuing to make those mistakes on offense like that. The offense is still a juggernaut moving the ball up and down the field. Just shooting themselves in the foot. The defense is bad though but that's been the case the last few years.

The offense lowkey fukked over the defense today. They were still embarrassing when it mattered, but they got put in some bad spots

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Frank Clark is legit robbing us.

Why didn’t he send Niang any help? Why is it certain guys can fukk up all the time with no punishment? Why does Veach get a pass for this? Can we finally get Spags the fukk out of here?

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Mahomes is sick of these nikkas. Somebody has to be the bad guy and cut out the fun they’re having if nikkas ain’t producing

He needs to quit the friendship bullshyt and get in his Tom bag. These dudes are scrubs..go get Gordon and Cooks.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-I thought the defense looked good and fired up until the turnovers piled up.
-"we don't play Lamar every week" is true. Defense wasn't bad at all
-The turnovers are killing us.
-Pretty clear we were moving the ball against them with ease.
-I been wanting to see Kemp get more time but that one play could seal his fate. Hopefully dude gets some playing time. :francis:
-they were trying to say Mahomes was throwing the ball away in the 4th and the wind just kept the ball in play. Maybe, maybe not.
-over the years CBS has killed me with their lack of showing key replays. 4th and 9...DPI is called and they just blow past it.
-Hail Mary, #20 on the chargers covering hill just hugs hills and runs through everybody. Kelce also gets trucked from the side. :francis:

can we get some bum teams to beat up on now? Other teams playing ragedy jets and dolphins and shyt. :gucci:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Frank Clark is legit robbing us.

Why didn’t he send Niang any help? Why is it certain guys can fukk up all the time with no punishment? Why does Veach get a pass for this? Can we finally get Spags the fukk out of here?
:russ: so many questions. I feel you bruh. They need answering:francis::stopitslime: