2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
:francis::mjcry:damn can't even refute any of this. Was hoping for a breakout game from him, hopefully soon

He’s just not that guy.

I’m so fukking sick of the white privilege snaps for Niemann and Sorensen. Thornhill played his ass off last week and you bench him for Dan. Pure politics..

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
He’s just not that guy.

I’m so fukking sick of the white privilege snaps for Niemann and Sorensen. Thornhill played his ass off last week and you bench him for Dan. Pure politics..

yeah I don't want to go there but the behind the scenes situation in Ben/Dan getting more playing time than Juan reeks of :mjpls: something serious

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
yeah I don't want to go there but the behind the scenes situation in Ben/Dan getting more playing time than Juan reeks of :mjpls: something serious

Nah breh it’s time. That’s exactly what it feels like. Juan isn’t even getting a chance or DOD. Sick of watching these white dudes miss tackles repeatedly and Spags telling us they get his system. He did the same bullshyt to Willie last year with Niemann.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh it’s time. That’s exactly what it feels like. Juan isn’t even getting a chance or DOD. Sick of watching these white dudes miss tackles repeatedly and Spags telling us they get his system. He did the same bullshyt to Willie last year with Niemann.
bruh you're 100% right..even when we were up in this game I was fighting to not yell at the TV when Sorensen was missing multiple tackles, I tried to rationalize it as its early in the season but truth is, this is not the first time (or 2nd, or 3rd, or..) Dan and Ben have jumped off the screen and not for good reasons either...

Side note, the Landlord proving that he needs his contract extended NOW

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
bruh you're 100% right..even when we were up in this game I was fighting to not yell at the TV when Sorensen was missing multiple tackles, I tried to rationalize it as its early in the season but truth is, this is not the first time (or 2nd, or 3rd, or..) Dan and Ben have jumped off the screen and not for good reasons either...

Side note, the Landlord proving that he needs his contract extended NOW

I’d love to have Tyrann back but the issue becomes how do you pay Tyrann and possibly Orlando Brown and improve the defense. Keeping Tyrann may lock us into this group defensively and I’m tired of the Pat can save us mantra the FO seems to run with.

It’s early so no need to jump off a ledge. But more Juan/Pringle are needed. I’d like to see what McKinnon could do as well with more touches in the running game nh. I’d like to see a focus on getting more athletic defensively and I’d consider moving Chris back to the interior.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I’d love to have Tyrann back but the issue becomes how do you pay Tyrann and possibly Orlando Brown and improve the defense. Keeping Tyrann may lock us into this group defensively and I’m tired of the Pat can save us mantra the FO seems to run with.

It’s early so no need to jump off a ledge. But more Juan/Pringle are needed. I’d like to see what McKinnon could do as well with more touches in the running game nh. I’d like to see a focus on getting more athletic defensively and I’d consider moving Chris back to the interior.

I feel you on not making rash decisions, especially with the money that it would require to keep him, (can't just trade for Orlando Brown and not give him his contract) but this defense without him is :scust: status (last week) and :picard: last night even with him doing his best Polamalu out there

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Put Jones back on the interior, time to check for some RB competition, and Willie Gay and Thornhill need to get some heavy snap counts down the stretch. Winnable ain’t even the word that was an embarrassing effort.

Damn near missed my morning workout staying up watching these
mf’s :mjlol:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Put Jones back on the interior, time to check for some RB competition, and Willie Gay and Thornhill need to get some heavy snap counts down the stretch. Winnable ain’t even the word that was an embarrassing effort.

Damn near missed my morning workout staying up watching these
mf’s :mjlol:

Fam I’m still angry. Frank and Chris should be embarrassed man.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They set CJ up for failure with that end shyt. Ravens were licking their chops at is taking him out of his better position, leaving a void, and putting him in an ineffective position. Spags is really cutting it close this time. I’m just ready for the yr to be over when it comes to Frank :francis:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
They set CJ up for failure with that end shyt. Ravens were licking their chops at is taking him out of his better position, leaving a void, and putting him in an ineffective position. Spags is really cutting it close this time. I’m just ready for the yr to be over when it comes to Frank :francis:

Him and Hitch. I’m ready for this defensive unit era to end.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I'm not going to lie, I'm sure he's had "quiet" games before, but this is the first time I didn't really notice Chris Jones was out there smh

When we play run happy teams (Browns, Ravens,etc) he should probably stay on the inside, so him and Reed can stuff the run

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Be happy the Browns blew the first game or it'd be 0-2 for the "Kingdom".:mjlit:.

Will still probably finish as the #1 seed in the AFC though.:yeshrug:.

I got the utmost respect for you @BucciMane, unlike a lot of people you hold it down for your team through thick and thin.

I see you..feeling good about getting a W against the world beaters New York Jets :russ::mjgrin:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I got the utmost respect for you @BucciMane, unlike a lot of people you hold it down for your team through thick and thin.

I see you..feeling good about getting a W against the world beaters New York Jets :russ::mjgrin:

I'll take what I can get, and a win is a win. It's a LONG season, but I think the Chiefs winning last night would have been more beneficial to the Patriots. Not saying it comes down to the wild card, but I don't see the Chiefs losing the AFC West, but I can see the Ravens battling for a possible wild card spot. The Ravens being 0-2 would have been great in that regard. Same with the Browns.

Every team will have their struggles, especially early in the season. I will guess that the Chiefs defense will improve, and there is also only one other QB in the NFL that is on the same level as Lamar in terms of the threats he presents a defense. Anything can happen, but I'd be somewhat surprised if the Chiefs finished with 13 or fewer wins, baring injuries.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I'll take what I can get, and a win is a win. It's a LONG season, but I think the Chiefs winning last night would have been more beneficial to the Patriots. Not saying it comes down to the wild card, but I don't see the Chiefs losing the AFC West, but I can see the Ravens battling for a possible wild card spot. The Ravens being 0-2 would have been great in that regard. Same with the Browns.

Every team will have their struggles, especially early in the season. I will guess that the Chiefs defense will improve, and there is also only one other QB in the NFL that is on the same level as Lamar in terms of the threats he presents a defense. Anything can happen, but I'd be somewhat surprised if the Chiefs finished with 13 or fewer wins, baring injuries.

at the bolded, that's true a win is a win. Your squad could have just as easily played down to the level of competition, but instead put their foot down and ran away with the W.

Hopefully this L we took, wakes up this defense and lets them know it's unfair to expect Pat to pull rabbits out of his hat as often as he does...even being a middle of the pack defense would work wonders