2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Chris Jones out there looking like he's ready to fight for the DPOY candidacy..without Frank Clark on the line...still got 2 Sacks and a lot of pressure :banderas:

Juan. with the clutch play...Bolton was solid (especially as a rookie) Mike Hughes with the finishing INT

the Defense as a whole though :dwillhuh::dahell::gucci::whoa::damn:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Chris Jones out there looking like he's ready to fight for the DPOY candidacy..without Frank Clark on the line...still got 2 Sacks and a lot of pressure :banderas:

Juan. with the clutch play...Bolton was solid (especially as a rookie) Mike Hughes with the finishing INT

Ward ain’t it dawg..

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had to see my nikkas in person. The Browns fans were up in that mf confident af that first half :wow: they were cool ppl’s tho

Edit: the tackling :mjlol: the angles :scust: the rushing yards :mjcry: the only thing I didn’t wanna see was Kareem score

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Had to see my nikkas in person. The Browns fans were up in that mf confident af that first half :wow: they were cool ppl’s tho

Edit: the tackling :mjlol: the angles :scust: the rushing yards :mjcry: the only thing I didn’t wanna see was Kareem score

man I bet the atmosphere (especially in the 2nd half) was electric :blessed:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man I bet the atmosphere (especially in the 2nd half) was electric :blessed:

It rivaled the Chargers game when Miami also knocked the Pats off the 1 seed, as the littest game I’ve been to. By the time dude choked that punt, everybody in the building knew where it was headed. That shyt was so damn fun breh. I missed tf out of it

rlg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole secondary looked bad to me. I don't know why they don't have sneed on the outside and put one of Hughes or Ward on the bench. Fenton could play the slot.

Jones has to get some help on the Dline. I didn't hear Jarran Reeds name once and are interior was getting pushed around. Unless Frank Clark has a 12 plus sack season this is probably his last year here.

The line backer core is going to have to be remade too like the oline this past offseason. The only one I would keep is Bolton and Gay can't stay on the field.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The whole secondary looked bad to me. I don't know why they don't have sneed on the outside and put one of Hughes or Ward on the bench. Fenton could play the slot.

Jones has to get some help on the Dline. I didn't hear Jarran Reeds name once and are interior was getting pushed around. Unless Frank Clark has a 12 plus sack season this is probably his last year here.

The line backer core is going to have to be remade too like the oline this past offseason. The only one I would keep is Bolton and Gay can't stay on the field.

frank is gone regardless this year

we really should’ve signed Melvin Ingram

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Yeah I thought he made a couple really solid plays. He showed some nice range. Broke off blocks pretty well and cut the edge off and forced a couple plays inside.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Defense settled in pretty nicely, and they were shorthanded af. Think about that second half with Sutton :damn: once the horses get back, and they get acclimated they’re gonna look much better. Gay gotta drink some milk or something :russ: