2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The defense was incredible especially with the bad spots the offense and special teams put them in. They were determined to make sure the defense gave up 21 points.

And it’s crazy..EB never got his flowers imo. I watched 15 get on EB last year against the colts cause he didn’t like him not going for it before half. Nagy has him playing like biracial Alex Smith and he hasn’t said a word.

More personal with Nagy and Mahomes. Mahomes be at his kids games

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
It’s a problem fam. I understand he didn’t like EB getting on his ass but all these picks and shyt ain’t like Pat.

I didn’t like Trav doing this either. The main thing has to remain the main thing

It's like a two hour flight. I wasn't mad at it at all. He was far from the Chiefs problem. If the WRs posed any sort of threat it would open things up for Kelce.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
It's like a two hour flight. I wasn't mad at it at all. He was far from the Chiefs problem. If the WRs posed any sort of threat it would open things up for Kelce.
Idk man maybe it’s mostly cause they lost. But I just didn’t like it or seeing that he was out after. Like it’s time to lock in bruh. If it’s a Wednesday it’s whatever…

I just need the offense to figure it out

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they don't make a trade for a #1 WR TODAY :martin:

If you can't get Mike Evans (give Tampa whatever they want) then get someone who can produce. A Hollywood Brown or Thielen is better than no one. Later for waiting to see who pans out as the season goes on. Skyy ain't it so package him. Can't believe in the offseason they said Toney would be WR1 :why:

A deal should have been made already because a team like the Titans probably want to hold onto D Hop now that they won yesterday. It also sucks that 3 of the WR's on the block are in their division so aren't tradeable.

They need to be offering a first if necessary. You're picking at the bottom of the round anyway.

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I'm not completely jumping out the window, but I'll just say i tried to hold out as long as possible about Skyy. Mahomes put the ball in this nikka forearms from like 25 yards away. It might be a wrap for Skyy.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
I'm not completely jumping out the window, but I'll just say i tried to hold out as long as possible about Skyy. Mahomes put the ball in this nikka forearms from like 25 yards away. It might be a wrap for Skyy.
I was outside when we picked him and was livid. Pickens was right there and we traded back for a dude who ain’t even make the team this year I believe.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
An affidavit released on Friday provided new details on the events leading up to the arrest of Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Justyn Ross.

Ross was arrested by Shawnee police officers on Oct. 23 following a domestic disturbance.

A police report states a confrontation began when Ross allegedly discovered something on the woman's phone that upset him.

According to the affidavit, Ross pushed the woman and threw multiple items at her. Officers on scene found a "small scratch" on the victim's hand.

Ross admitted to breaking a computer, but said the computer was his.

He told police he did not break any of the woman's items.

A witness told police she witnessed Ross pushing the woman, while a second witness told police he saw Ross damage the victim's vehicle with a knife.

Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Justyn Ross charged after Monday arrest in Johnson County
Ross' grandmother, listed as a witness in court documents, told police Ross pushed the victim after he discovered she cheated on him.

Ross was placed on the NFL Commissioner's exempt list while the NFL investigates him, meaning he will not play this Sunday.

Online court records state that Ross has applied for diversion in the case.