2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why can’t these nikkas just open the front door and go for a walk

:why:

Chiefs wide receiver Justyn Ross was accused by a woman of dragging her through a house in a domestic incident for which he received two misdemeanor charges.

The alleged victim told police that Ross had been “dragging her through the house and has torn up the house,” according to a police dispatch cited by the Star.

Ross was also accused of damaging the victim’s iPhone, laptop, computer monitor, car key and a gold bracelet.

The dispatcher said that the alleged victim had called police from a neighbor’s house, because Ross had damaged her phone.

The alleged victim reportedly believed that Ross had a gun in the home, but that it was not present in the incident.

Ross’s attorney did not immediately respond to the outlet’s request for comment, and the Chiefs declined to comment on Monday.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
jawtay.jpg

chrome-capture-2023-8-7-3-1.gif

a week later I'm still rolling at these gifs:russ:

:hubie:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
how yall feelin about the WR room? J.Ross hasn't taken the leap i expected from him and neither has Sky.

Rashee is doing his thing as a rook can't complain too much, but we're missing big plays and some juice honestly.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
how yall feelin about the WR room? J.Ross hasn't taken the leap i expected from him and neither has Sky.

Rashee is doing his thing as a rook can't complain too much, but we're missing big plays and some juice honestly.
The only hope is Rice establishing himself as a consistent threat week to week. Kelce is the #1 basically, Chiefs just need a solid 2 that Mahomes can look to when defenses key in too much on Kelce. If he does that then I'm fine with the rest of the guys making the occasional big plays.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Get all these sorry ass receivers out of here. Keep Rashee and JWat outside of that I want a whole new receiver room.

15 was sick so I’ll give a slight pass but the picks are getting ridiculous. He didn’t look like this under EB man.

Love this defense…that’s all I got besides saying Fire Nagy.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Get all these sorry ass receivers out of here. Keep Rashee and JWat outside of that I want a whole new receiver room.

15 was sick so I’ll give a slight pass but the picks are getting ridiculous. He didn’t look like this under EB man.

Love this defense…that’s all I got besides saying Fire Nagy.
yeah our offense KEPT putting the defense in bad positions (fumbling at midfield, Int at the 40, another fumble at the FIVE yard line) and the defense still produced. Think I saw a tweet that said Denver starting position was on the Chiefs 39 on scoring drives smh. Any other year in recent memory and they would have given up 40+

Can't have 5 turnovers in a game and expect to win against anyone. Hopefully this is a wakeup call

Side note, they never wanted to give EB credit for the X's and O's but we know for a FACT, that he would have lit a fire under them for that lackadaisical effort

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
yeah our offense KEPT putting the defense in bad positions (fumbling at midfield, Int at the 40, another fumble at the FIVE yard line) and the defense still produced. Think I saw a tweet that said Denver starting position was on the Chiefs 39 on scoring drives smh. Any other year in recent memory and they would have given up 40+

Can't have 5 turnovers in a game and expect to win against anyone. Hopefully this is a wakeup call

Side note, they never wanted to give EB credit for the X's and O's but we know for a FACT, that he would have lit a fire under them for that lackadaisical effort
The defense was incredible especially with the bad spots the offense and special teams put them in. They were determined to make sure the defense gave up 21 points.

And it’s crazy..EB never got his flowers imo. I watched 15 get on EB last year against the colts cause he didn’t like him not going for it before half. Nagy has him playing like biracial Alex Smith and he hasn’t said a word.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
The defense was incredible especially with the bad spots the offense and special teams put them in. They were determined to make sure the defense gave up 21 points.

And it’s crazy..EB never got his flowers imo. I watched 15 get on EB last year against the colts cause he didn’t like him not going for it before half. Nagy has him playing like biracial Alex Smith and he hasn’t said a word.
co-sign all of this...our defense showed up..not really sure if the offense got off the plane..smh Hopefully it's a case of a trap game/overlooking the Broncos (like the Colts game last year) and they get focused for the Dolphins