2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Wondering if it's just me but does anyone else find it funny that you have folks on some dumb shyt with Bienemy and saying if he wants a HC job, he needs to leave KC and prove it w/o Andy or Pat? May be the dumbest take I've heard today.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wondering if it's just me but does anyone else find it funny that you have folks on some dumb shyt with Bienemy and saying if he wants a HC job, he needs to leave KC and prove it w/o Andy or Pat? May be the dumbest take I've heard today.
Imma be honest bro: either he really does interview that badly, or teams don’t believe in him. You don’t miss out on this many opportunities as the OC of this offense.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Imma be honest bro: either he really does interview that badly, or teams don’t believe in him. You don’t miss out on this many opportunities as the OC of this offense.
I gotcha but no one can prove to me that McDaniel, Dennis Allen (retread), Daniels (retread) are wowing FOs on interviews either. McDaniel in particular ain’t do shyt besides stand next to Shannahan (just like a lot of hires from McVay’s tree). Dudes being held to a completely different standard than his far less accomplished peers

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotcha but no one can prove to me that McDaniel, Dennis Allen (retread), Daniels (retread) are wowing FOs on interviews either. McDaniel in particular ain’t do shyt besides stand next to Shannahan (just like a lot of hires from McVay’s tree). Dudes being held to a completely different standard than his far less accomplished peers
I’m not saying it’s the right choice or fair, I’m just saying that’s what it looks like it is.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
This one really feels so sweet cause it was essentially a rebuilding year. Beginning of the year all we heard about was Josh Allen and Buffalo with some outside love for Cincinnati. I remember the official NFL twitter posted a mvp candidate picture with Josh, Tom and Aaron.

But at the end of the season our guy got the last laugh and the trophies. Best player I’ve ever seen…and Andy/EB in that second half was surgical.

Superstar
Daps
What's funny to me was Bill Simmons talking about Mahomes not having a signature game. To me he's had so many signature games that it's damn near impossible for any one performance to stand out.
I legit enjoy watching dude work the pocket. It’s like he has eyes in the back of his head or never loses track of where anybody is on the field. I rewinded that one snap where he stepped forward into the O-linemen and I thought he was about to get fukked over. As soon as everyone is baited into taking that first step to swarm that spot, he took a few steps back and bought himself time by getting in the path of an outside rusher. Soon as he think he’s got it Mahomes stepped out of that too, and it barely look like he took his eyes off the receivers the whole time.

His game is full of:
:damn::ohhh::blessed: “Oh shyt” moments.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He’s putting his bid in lol

no-will-smith.gif

You know damn well they gon need Kelce for Dhop:comeon:. Or at least your entire recieving core.