2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not tripping until next week. I'm thinking the Chiefs are being extra conservative not trying to rush the guys back.
I only say that because Andy recently said usually 1st week they install the gameplan in KC, before they head out to the SB site when all the madness starts. So I think they want everybody available this wk if possible. Obviously the extra wk will get everybody healthy, but have to make sure everybody is up to speed too. Eagles ain’t playing :russ:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

:mjcry: :wow:It seems like this off-season when a lot of people were down on Frank Clark, Andy was in his corner...I remember reading somewhere that Frank said Andy pulled him aside and was like last season you weren't playing like yourself, you got to get it together. It woke him up and inspired him. Bruh notably stepped up his play but provided guidance/mentorship to a lot of the young guys.

I hope he comes back (on a restructured deal)

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: :wow:It seems like this off-season when a lot of people were down on Frank Clark, Andy was in his corner...I remember reading somewhere where Frank said Andy pulled him aside and was like last season you weren't playing like yourself, you got to get it together. It woke him up and inspired him. Bruh notably stepped up his play but provided guidance/mentorship to a lot of the young guys.

I hope he comes back (on a restructured deal)
Even in the season he was good but nothing crazy. He’s legitimately one of the greatest playoff pass rushers of all time tho :what:

I do remember what you’re talking about tho. As great as Red is, his best attribute is probably ppl skills when it comes to players. It’s crazy because I was watching him interview on Cowherd, and I legitimately forgot I knew him as a grumpy ass mf in Philly. He said time has softened him up, and it’s definitely apparent

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Enjoy the game brehs, it's going to be stressful AF

giphy.webp