2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:damn: :banderas:
1OmEKUv.png

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

MVS has the opportunity to blow the top off with a Kelce working the middle and Juju having the ability to do it all. This offense could be special.
yep, I try to explain to some of my family and friends about how this offense could thrive......their response is always "but they lost Hill..."They're not a one trick pony. Andy is going to be able to draw tons of more looks now. they still got Kelce, got Juju, a bunch of speed demons (Skyy, Mecole) and improved their speed/physicality on D....their only response is "but they lost Hill.." I'm like alright, y'all just watch highlights

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yep, I try to explain to some of my family and friends about how this offense could thrive......their response is always "but they lost Hill..."They're not a one trick pony. Andy is going to be able to draw tons of more looks now. they still got Kelce, got Juju, a bunch of speed demons (Skyy, Mecole) and improved their speed/physicality on D....their only response is "but they lost Hill.." I'm like alright, y'all just watch highlights
I reached the point a while ago where if I can tell you don’t actually watch the games, my best case scenario of engagement is laughter at their dumb ass take :mjlol: