• JC LATHAM - OL - ALABAMA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maye is the most obvious choice here, and I do think they ultimately draft a QB although I think pulling the move the Bears did last year and trading back for assets to setup a rebuild, and taking a QB next year is the wisest move for NE here (but then why not have Mac play out the season?)

I know a lot of people think the JJ hype is fake, but I think its legit, these teams love him - he could be in play here

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I know a lot of people think the JJ hype is fake, but I think its legit, these teams love him - he could be in play here
I may have to neg you if it happens breh. Nothing personal..

As a Michigan and Jet fan.. I had to deal with the GOAT owning my team for 2 decades. I dont need that in my life anymore. :mjcry:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Maye is the most obvious choice here, and I do think they ultimately draft a QB although I think pulling the move the Bears did last year and trading back for assets to setup a rebuild, and taking a QB next year is the wisest move for NE here (but then why not have Mac play out the season?)

He is in play. Ultimately, the Brady comparisons may be too much but I like him more than Maye because he’s run a pro style offense and doesn’t do that hero ball shyt as much. He’s also clutch. I think he would be comfortable with how we play. But we also have a lot of holes and need to fit the offensive line. If we trade down to be honest.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

premier58

All Star
Daps
Drake Maye is the pick. You must get a QB to have for right now and the future. Also to erase the stench of the Mac Jones fiasco. You draft MHJ, fine....who are you building around, though?? They need a franchise QB.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Drake Maye is the pick. You must get a QB to have for right now and the future. Also to erase the stench of the Mac Jones fiasco. You draft MHJ, fine....who are you building around, though?? They need a franchise QB.
two-spiderman.gif

Do it Mayo :mjgrin:

:dame: