2023-24 Contract Season

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Have you seen them? They're whole act is the ambiguously gay duo. That's why it comes off so heavy handed. Nuance of woman would add weight to comedy or w/e because wrestling is about blurring lines. Goldust and Marlena. Adrian Street and Miss Linda. Hell even Kwee Wee had Sharmell. Otherwise it's just a gay dude.
Yes, I’ve seen them, and a female manager would help out, but just saying “gay = heel” is wrong. This ain’t the 80s anymore.

They come ass as heels because they think they’re the epitome of good looks and fashion. Their whole feud with Acclaimed is because MxM thinks they’re outdated.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yes, I’ve seen them, and a female manager would help out, but just saying “gay = heel” is wrong. This ain’t the 80s anymore.

They come ass as heels because they think they’re the epitome of good looks and fashion. Their whole feud with Acclaimed is because MxM thinks they’re outdated.
You don't understand. The are getting heat by doing pseudo gay segments. They are only heels so far because of the gay stuff they do. Yes it is wrong which is why I think they need a woman. Idk why you even brought up the 80s.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You don't understand. The are getting heat by doing pseudo gay segments. They are only heels so far because of the gay stuff they do. Yes it is wrong which is why I think they need a woman. Idk why you even brought up the 80s.
They’re getting heat because they’re feuding with the Acclaimed. Not the gay stuff. It seemed like They were kinda trying to make them faces before this feud.

I bring up the 80s because that was a time where a wrestler could do :dame: stuff and would get heat. This ain’t it anymore. It shows your thought process if that’s why you think they’re heels. Never once did I think they were heels because of :dame:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They’re getting heat because they’re feuding with the Acclaimed. Not the gay stuff. It seemed like They were kinda trying to make them faces before this feud.

I bring up the 80s because that was a time where a wrestler could do :dame: stuff and would get heat. This ain’t it anymore. It shows your thought process if that’s why you think they’re heels. Never once did I think they were heels because of :dame:
Yeah your not understanding what I'm saying per the norm.They're heels that are using pseudo gay stuff to get heat. That's not even debatable. My thoughts at least have process.

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
The hell? :dahell:

Edit: Parody account breh :beli:
SlYpuG.gif