2023-24 Contract Season

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
If true, Konnan about to be furious :mjlol:

I don't see the point honestly - we're still #NoWatchGang off the Janelle Grant stuff (gf not shifting until at least Pritchard goes and I'm not bothered enough to argue) so I'm genuinely disappointed they're leaving AEW as they're two of my favourites to ever do it, but keeping employees in jobs they don't want anymore is gross to me whatever the industry. :yeshrug:

If their minds are made up, just let the WWE fans have their time with the Lucha Bros. Keeping them off TV is a crime against wrestling. :hhh:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Seems pretty pointless beyond just being petty.

Fenix ain't got a single reason to show up even if you wanted to use him to put people over so he would just use his standard issue AEW creative control to collect free money for however long & then go to WWE anyway. Just a waste of everybodys time serving out the rest of his prison sentence like Starks I guess.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

If they made him an offer while he's under contract wouldn't that be tampering? If true that's probably the reason they are adding injury time to Fenix's contract. AEW has already raised concerns in the past about contract tampering, so I don't really blame them for adding the time on if true. Plus it pisses off that racist Cuban Konnan, so that's an added bonus.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Him & Miro were post to be unlocked in AEW with Claudio & these dudes are in the same spot they was in WWE
:mjlol:TK gave Claudio that ROH title when that shyt was :dead:& he hasn't sniff a single title since
We need an Unlocked Wrestler Tracker. I don't remember if Ricky Shay is the 5 or 6th person that should be unlocking something new while in AEW.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

If they made him an offer while he's under contract wouldn't that be tampering? If true that's probably the reason they are adding injury time to Fenix's contract. AEW has already raised concerns in the past about contract tampering, so I don't really blame them for adding the time on if true. Plus it pisses off that racist Cuban Konnan, so that's an added bonus.

Yeah, but this is Dave Meltzer saying this. I don't think this has been confirmed by more relevant sources

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Yeah, but this is Dave Meltzer saying this. I don't think this has been confirmed by more relevant sources

Yeah that's why I said if it's true. I know Meltzer is full of shyt sometimes. To me it doesn't matter. Let them go, but I like it when Konnan gets all butt hurt and Tony has the right to be petty if they were tampering.

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Yeah about that call. This is directly from Top Dolla's Twitter space.
  • Denies that Triple H wanted Swerve back.
  • Says that John Cone was told to call Hit Row. John didn’t know Swerve was in AEW, which is why Swerve got a call.
  • Swerve has a 5 year deal with AEW. “Paul Levesque knows he had a 5 year deal”

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
  • Says that John Cone was told to call Hit Row. John didn’t know Swerve was in AEW, which is why Swerve got a call.
Man swerve is so damn corny:mjlol:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Why would Cena need to call hit row of all people? :why:

Edit: whoops :snoop: