2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
jbgjd4sqlvx71.jpg

How is this not a decent roster? Give it to Triple H and a new show. I'm sure he can get it over. NXT 3.0 :ohlawd:

And shout out to Lince:krs:

$10 Parking lot
Priceless ass whooping:ufdup:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
From the Cody Starbuck dude. Got this off a news site.

“Lince, No need to talk because I have truly already said too much. I am man enough to admit when I’m wrong. I sincerely apologize for my insensitive tweet on Thursday. Deleting the tweet is not enough. I owe you a direct apology. I also recognize and respect what you are dealing with professionally in this moment. I should have never made such a rude, off the cuff remark. Again, I truly apologize for my actions. You are a talented wrestler I know that you will continue to thrive in the pro wrestling business. I want you to know that with sincerity I do wish you and your family all the best. #apology”

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bruhs already called it out, but the WWE's attempt to smear Lee's name is some Grade A sucker shyt. And even if true, I'd also feel a type of way if you made me masquerade as a beardless possum-cat.SMMFH.

And it’s crazy out of all the ones they released…. They chose to start with smearing him specifically:jbhmm: