2015 Lets get it

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
i wanted to make a thread but this one will do
vnkm7t.png

i was extremely skinny 12 months ago, about 160 and 6'1-6'2. Last weight i checked i was at 185-190 about 2 months ago. I need to get over this hump before spring though and put on another layer of muscle. Also i have to tighten up the core, before i was skinny fat so i had to do some fasting to lose built up stomach fat. I don't take any creatine, whey supplements or anything like that. I eat mostly vegan, no bread, no dairy, rarely any meat.. My main meal is black beans, rice , spinach w/ olive oil or coconut oil. I am looking to put on another layer of muscle by March 18, 3 months for now. I haven't lifted weights in a couple years, i do bodyweight exercises only. If any body has any clean ways to put on this extra weight without eating a bunch of dairy and beef every day it would be greatly appreciated.

I just got back into real training mode . Im back doing at least 300 pull ups a day, the core work was so hard at the beginning i neglected it but now im making sure i hit my leg lifts and wipers. Im going to start doing field sprints today. Props for any advice

Last edited:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
im so hungry for this spring. Just got back on track this week, past 3 days i have done a minimum of 300 pull ups/ dips daily outside at the park, in the morning in below freezing weather. Along with 300 pull ups/dips daily i plan on hitting today 500 push ups and atleast 10-15 field sprints starting today. Going to stop eating by 5pm. Im usually in bed by 8 and wake up at 3am to get more accomplished so its not that hard. I just have to make sure i eat more, thats the hard part because there is so much fiber and real food you get full quicker.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
@King Jackson good base no homo
Thank you. I think I'm at a good point to really start closing in on the look I really want by the end of march. Not eating meat, bread, sugar and dairy has been paying off. Im just trying to figure out the cleanest bulk i can do. I think im just going to start eating a lot more potatoes, brown rice and oatmeal to carb up. Olive oil is 120 calories per tablespoon so i make sure i put atleast 3 table spoons on top of every meal. About to knock out these 500 pushups and get ready to hit bars @ the park.

semtex

:)
Daps
Thank you. I think I'm at a good point to really start closing in on the look I really want by the end of march. Not eating meat, bread, sugar and dairy has been paying off. Im just trying to figure out the cleanest bulk i can do. I think im just going to start eating a lot more potatoes, brown rice and oatmeal to carb up. Olive oil is 120 calories per tablespoon so i make sure i put atleast 3 table spoons on top of every meal. About to knock out these 500 pushups and get ready to hit bars @ the park.
U like the bodyweight stuff I see. I think I'm finna buy some gymnastics rings and hook them up to my iron gym :myman:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
U like the bodyweight stuff I see. I think I'm finna buy some gymnastics rings and hook them up to my iron gym :myman:
bodyweight yields more results for me than weights. I'm turning it up this year and getting all the reps i can. I want to be built like this man in a few years