2012 poster Triple Agent: "Go feed your basketball team of b*stard kids, and try not to trip over your long ass titties on the way"

WhereIsTheLove

All Star
Bushed
Daps
His name is literally AGENT
What's more agent than him
A quadruple agent?

I was trying to be cool since you're a woman, but fukk all that. Go feed your basketball team of b*stard kids, and try not to trip over your long ass titties on the way. Tether smut. My fault, "slag", right? :pacspit:
Talking about you don't wanna be backdoored. If you stopped getting backdoored all day, you wouldn't have a hovel full of b*stards. :dead:

@Won Won is another obsessed hoe on my dikk. You nikkas following me around The Coli are embarrassing.

Head look like u got Graves disease too
Go check ya thyroid
Big ole bobble head looking 🏀 head having

Everytime u post on here, song automatically starts playing

Tariq was right, you non-FBAs can't roast for shyt. Your comebacks are TRASH:mjlol:

You critique me, post pics of the lame ne'er do well nikkas you let flop on top of you and leave you alone with those b*stard kids.

Better yet, post pics and vids of them spending time and money on those dirty rugrats:sas2:

My mother's sperm donor was a POS, so I'm all too familiar with the type of garbage nikkas who leave slores like yourself with a gang of b*stards.

Still waiting for those pics. You can post your mediocre thirst traps, but not your kid's fathers? Until then, I have no more words for you.

Yh

This the makings of a madman
My children father is busy go and FIND YOUR OWN DAD
Begging for the man's pics
First I was right about Hater Erasers mum being a drug addict and know I'm right about ur daddy being a rolling stone left u home alone whilst ur mum was out hopping on someone's 🦴

OK
Sorry no male pics for u go ask @ pazz or Sad bunny

This how we speaking to black women in 2024?:jbhmm:

Where is the love? :mjcry:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Only nikkas who are powerless in their real life would even talk like that online.

If you looked up "Black Incel" in the dictionary TripleAgents profile pic would be next to the definition. You can just tell by looking at him that he doesn't know how to talk to women.This thread just confirms that fact.