20 v 1 contestant blows up because man told her to get on a treadmill, hits breh

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Them lame nikkas put a cape on. She threatened to harm him than assaulted him, them lames should just sat back and observed.

How are they lame?

They weren't protecting her. They were protecting him. The fukk they look like standing around while he beats the her ass then gets hauled off in cuffs.

Notice how she stormed off and all the dudes just chilled. Nobody was standing up or caping for her.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
They weren't protecting her. They were protecting him. The fukk they look like standing around while he beats the her ass then gets hauled off in cuffs.
:mjlol:It would have been self-defense. She attacked first.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:It would have been self-defense. She attacked first.

That's not what the laws and statutes of self defense are or mean. This will get both of them thrown in jail.

He was better off letting her get her little pitty pat in the stomp off yelling while he laughed and got some more jokes off and talked shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"Don't hit her back! Don't hit her back!"

113f9485-95ab-4a60-a0cd-b342fc363929_text.gif

Man, fukk out my face. And I got one for you too if you want to be Clark Kent.:mjlol:

Sabu! I seen all your movies....riding around in that magic carpet

:laff:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Y'all got me watching this Bullshyt....

:stopitslime:

With That Being said, iont even believe in hitting Females, but she need to be DRUGGED!

and you can't do it cause it's too many Nyggas there...they won't let you get good hands on her!
Then YOU the bad guy

:russ:
:mjtf:

Ima assume u meant shot with a tranquilizer arrow cuz she’s a fat wildebeest out of control