2 Roc Marc joints

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Do The Honors (feat. Dino Brave & Lost Occupant) | GoodFelons

Warm Hennessy (feat. Hus & Dino Brave) | GoodFelons

Dino was in the group UN with Marc, so if the name rings a bell thats what it is. prod by Arch Druids, which is Roc and KA if im not mistaken

still no date for Reloaded, dunno what to say at least theres music comin out

Roc and KA are Metal Clergy right?

Thanks for these. My ONLY gripe with Marc is that sometimes I'm not feeling his production that much, or at least I think it could be sharper. But on here Alchemist said they have a collab coming down the pipe. A lot of Al's collab albums never come out though (Bobby Creekwater, Boz Scaggs) so we will see.

[YOUTUBE]JpsksQMj-tc[/YOUTUBE]

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
i agree, KA's album was so lo-fi and dry that i kept one song. understand the direction, bringing back RZA/Muggs style minimalism, but alot of its kinda boring

as for Al, they've already done mad joints so i could see that. is Roc on Russian Roulette? we got a tracklist for that yet?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Al was gonna work with Boz Scaggs!!??!

Yep. They did a bunch of songs I believe.

i agree, KA's album was so lo-fi and dry that i kept one song. understand the direction, bringing back RZA/Muggs style minimalism, but alot of its kinda boring

as for Al, they've already done mad joints so i could see that. is Roc on Russian Roulette? we got a tracklist for that yet?

Roc is on there, yep. 6/26 is the date. No track list, but the guests are out, except for maybe one or two surprises.

Guests include: Mr. Muthafukkin Esquire, Fashawn, Danny Brown, Evidence, Action Bronson, Willie the Kid, Schoolboy Q, Chuuwee, Roc Marciano, Durag Dynasty Click, Meyhem Lauren, Big TWIN, Ag Da Coroner, Guilty Simpson, Boldy James, Midaz, and more...

Artwork: http://indarnb.ru/i/news/photos/799125670baf067a/4c0fbffeb3eba7c7.jpg

It's definitely gonna be different. I think it'll have a more Gangrene type sound, or like James Hendrix off Cats & Dogs. Sean Price's Mic Tyson is more on the classic Al beats.