2 Ethiopian girls gave me and a friend a ride home today

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
yo i guess i must not have seen many true ethiopian girls in my life, or maybe these girls were exceptions or fukking enigmas but i swear these girls were fukking gorgeous. and that accent was on some :noah::noah: shyt. their eyes were :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

i think i have found a new ethnicity i'm in love with

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Why don't you just stick to white bytches and leave those women alone? I'm getting a little tired of you honkey. Just stop posting here, you're not needed...

:wtf: where have i EVER SAID i like white women like that? i live in a small town and this is the first time i've seen a truly gorgeous ethiopian woman, and ur gonna hate on that shyt? fukk u fakkit.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
So what stopped you from getting a number?

I mean if this is true and he said they were beautiful (in which all of my people are) then this question has an obvious answer. No homo, but imagine being a woman for a second. Would you want to give your number to someone whose people usually have a genetic predisposition to having their mates have sex with dogs, have sex with strangers while they watch, would probably love nothing more than have his way with a toddler, and other rotten things of that nature? Or, would you happen to be a spawn of those types also?

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
I mean if this is true and he said they were beautiful (in which all of my people are) then this question has an obvious answer. No homo, but imagine being a woman for a second. Would you want to give your number to someone whose people usually have a genetic predisposition to having their mates have sex with dogs, have sex with strangers while they watch, would probably love nothing more than have his way with a toddler, and other rotten things of that nature? Or, would you happen to be a spawn of those types also?

:pachaha:

Nah, Im not a spawn of those types.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
I beg of you, please don't get drunk around those women and have a flashback of how things used to be on those sistas. Do you remember when they could just take it?

i'm not white, i'm not jewish, and i am of mixed races. i love women of all types... :jawalrus: can't handle that? then get the fukk out my face you fakkit.