2 dead and 3 others shot at an EDM concert in Grant County, Washington State

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
GEORGE, Wash. (AP) — Two people were killed and three were injured in a shooting near a Washington state campground area hosting people attending a nearby music festival Saturday night, police said.

The Grant County Sheriff’s Office said Saturday it received a report of a shooting shortly before 8:30 p.m. at the camping area near the small city of George, 149 miles (239 kilometers) east of Seattle. Officers pursued the suspect, who was then taken into custody.

The names and conditions of the victims were not immediately available.

Organizers of the Beyond Wonderland electronic music festival said on social media that Sunday’s events at the Gorge Amphitheatre were canceled. The shooting occurred on the campgrounds adjacent to the concert stages, the sheriff’s office said. Concert organizers described the location as an “overflow camping area.”

KREM-TV reported the shooter was among the three injured. That was according to Kyle Foreman, public information officer with the Grant County Sheriff’s Office.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
EDM concerts are full of hard drugs users and drug dealers(ALSO WHITE)serving them and because its a mainly white event tend to be severly underpoliced.

Surprised this doesn't happen more often.
Cause the security at EDM concerts still pat you down for guns?
:patrice:
I agree w/ you though.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Cause the security at EDM concerts still pat you down for guns?
:patrice:
I agree w/ you though.
Idk Washington State might be different with their security

I know whenever they come to Orlando and Miami they have to literally park ambulances and set up tent stations for over doses so nothing suprises me with those type of events hard drugs and violence go hand in hand

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
guy.jpg

GRANT COUNTY, Wash. - The man charged with killing two people and injuring three others at the Gorge Amphitheatre last week claimed he was hallucinating on mushrooms and believed "the world was ending," according to court documents obtained by FOX 13 News.

An active duty soldier stationed at Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM), 26-year-old James Kelly, is charged with two counts of first-degree murder and three counts of first-degree assault – one of those a domestic violence charge.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
guy.jpg
Idk Washington State might be different with their security

I know whenever they come to Orlando and Miami they have to literally park ambulances and set up tent stations for over doses so nothing suprises me with those type of events hard drugs and violence go hand in hand
Just another day of me calling it like I see it and being right :coffee:

Meanwhile you and your band of merry apologists went to go hang out with Casper in the Juneteenth shooting thread once your retarded ass theory got dismissed.

Last edited: