[2/17/23] AEW Rampage at special time of 7 pm EST: Can't be any worse than Dynamite. AR Flight/Top Fox vs. Elite; Starks, Swerve, and Jade in action

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This looks better than yesterdays dynamite
Agreed. He appears to have flipped the script on us this week by putting his effort into Rampage instead of Dynamite.

Dynamite should have been better even with the card that was announced. Most of the matches on paper should have been better than what they ended up being. Was a poor effort all around by the company last night.

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Friday looks good. I’ll be watching. Khan needs to get creative help or leave it to people who know. It’s cool that he loves wrestling but doesn’t mean he can run creative. I love the raiders but doesn’t mean I can coach the fukking team (at this point I might with Mccacniels being ass).

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Khan needs to get creative help or leave it to people who know. It’s cool that he loves wrestling but doesn’t mean he can run creative. I love the raiders but doesn’t mean I can coach the fukking team (at this point I might with Mccacniels being ass).

Dude is overstretched between AEW, relaunching ROH, and whatever the hell he does with the Jaguars and Soccer team.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Crazy thing is he has Dusty and JJ and other OG's there let them book sometimes and concentrate on the business.

cody-rhodes-aew.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Crazy thing is he has Dusty and JJ and other OG's there let them book sometimes and concentrate on the business.

Just because someone is able to perform does not always mean they are good with other people's creative. That has the potential to backfire. Case in point, a "great idea" that Jake Roberts had once when he was in WWE booking:

“I love to create new characters. Oh my God. I had one character I wanted to do for Jim Neidhart and the deal was going to be he’s called ‘The Mole’, and what happens is he refuses to come out to the ring till they turn the lights off, because it’s too bright. It’s much too bright. I can’t see. It’s too bright. Turn the lights off and I’ll come out. Of course, you turn the lights off, he comes out and whacks the fu*king guy. The lights come back on and he’s beating the sh*t out of the guy. He’s The Mole.”

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just because someone is able to perform does not always mean they are good with other people's creative. That has the potential to backfire. Case in point, a "great idea" that Jake Roberts had once when he was in WWE booking:
:dahell: crack was hitting man also speaking on booking im surprised Tony is doing all of this shyt by himself