1st time on a thermogenic

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
just started taking thermogenic yesterday.. day 2 now. Says can take before a work out like a pre workout or soon as you wake up on an empty stomach. Anyone got any good results on it? Yesterday tried before workout, but I only had 1 meal a few hours before the workout and it made me feel like I had an empty stomache during the work out (i finished the whole work out but felt empty the whole time but more focused at times like my first time taking a pre work out.. im not very sensitive to stimulants now a days)

today took it before I ate so far dont really feel much different so we'll see if I dont need a pre workout today at the gym (few hours after taking it)

im using Perfomix Suspension Super Thermogenic

supplements I use before taking this;
-Orange Triad vitamins
-2x scoops of 24g protein a day (1 drink) mixed with milk

what should I expect from this ?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i just asked if anyone has used it in the random thoughts thread..i hear great things. my friend uses it and likes it but im :patrice: on fat burners, i want to try it but i dont want it fukking with my thyroid or anything like that but i hear this is safe. its also time released so no jitters

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i just asked if anyone has used it in the random thoughts thread..i hear great things. my friend uses it and likes it but im :patrice: on fat burners, i dont want it fukking with my thyroid or anything like that but i hear this is safe. its also time released so no jitters
im always skeptical of fat burners myself (having tried a few and only 1 really worked a little). But ive stepped my work out game crazy (8-10 work outs a week, rather it be weight lifting or feet work/cardio, etc) for past 3 weeks and want to use this to push me over the edge and see results after a month of hard working out + some extra shyt since i never take extra shyt outside of protein

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
im always skeptical of fat burners myself (having tried a few and only 1 really worked a little). But ive stepped my work out game crazy (8-10 work outs a week, rather it be weight lifting or feet work/cardio, etc) for past 3 weeks and want to use this to push me over the edge and see results after a month of hard working out + some extra shyt since i never take extra shyt outside of protein
definitely let me know how it goes breh.

sosaa

All Star
Daps
You usin the stuff as a way to lose fat or to get pumped before workouts??

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
You get use to it pretty quick

It's cool
The first few weeks but like anything you won't see results without a proper diet

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sweet sweat >>>>>>>>>

whats that ?

I sweat like a mafukka on this shyt while working out, I rarely sweat lifting weights but since taking this, shyt be having me covered in sweat after my first few sets (no homo) but its completely removed my need for prework outs :leon:

You get use to it pretty quick

It's cool
The first few weeks but like anything you won't see results without a proper diet

i started taking it a same week I had 4 nights of coming home late, but my sleep pattern is fukkED and its probably a combination of both the late work nights and taking this..

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
whats that ?

I sweat like a mafukka on this shyt while working out, I rarely sweat lifting weights but since taking this, shyt be having me covered in sweat after my first few sets (no homo) but its completely removed my need for prework outs :leon:

i started taking it a same week I had 4 nights of coming home late, but my sleep pattern is fukkED and its probably a combination of both the late work nights and taking this..

Stims were too much. I was doing eca, ecay, and ecy stacks. The stim symptoms and the worst 1 stim dikk. I had to give them up. Sweat sweet is a topical compound u spread on ur body without rubbing it in and you instantly heat up.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Stims were too much. I was doing eca, ecay, and ecy stacks. The stim symptoms and the worst 1 stim dikk. I had to give them up. Sweat sweet is a topical compound u spread on ur body without rubbing it in and you instantly heat up.

stim dikk ? thats like whiskey dikk ? (no homo)

jjj123

Thinking of a Master Plan...
Daps
Worse Ur dikk shrinks to bolivia. Takes hrs to go away.