1st Day of School Appreciation Thread

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Nothing like the first day...people dressed in there first days best...yall know, the fit that you put together a week prior to school starting. Nothing like the anticipation of seeing new hot females or even seeing the developments of the ones from the previous year

In college the anticipation of seeing what the freshman class has to offer in terms of females who couldn't wait to get away from home so they could get the dik consistently

Scust at nyggas I kno who went to college and had a gf the whole time thru

School started here on Wednesday. Its nothing like being at a big Cali Univ. and getting to see so many different races of hot azz females. I literally felt like a Lion just strolling thru a major game trail. It felt like heavon...the summer is so overrated.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Nothing like the first day...people dressed in there first days best...yall know, the fit that you put together a week prior to school starting. Nothing like the anticipation of seeing new hot females or even seeing the developments of the ones from the previous year

In college the anticipation of seeing what the freshman class has to offer in terms of females who couldn't wait to get away from home so they could get the dik consistently

School started here on Wednesday. Its nothing like being at a big Cali Univ. and getting to see so many different races of hot azz females. I literally felt like a Lion just strolling thru a major game trail. It felt like heavon...the summer is so overrated.

:why: I hope "heavon" is a street in cali or something bruh

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I swear. At NCA&t you woulda thought that it was a music video. On the first two weeks of school, bytches would wear heels, sexy ass tops, short shorts:ahh:

Matter of fact, i'm bout to swing thru campus and become a predator.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cosign this i remember in college the upperclass was ready to pounce on the freshmen females

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
shyt is way easier nowadays with twitter and facebook :mjpls:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Heavon? :usure:

College? :comeon:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
First day was always wacc to me. All those forms u had to fill out and ur parents too

its a lot of nerd nikkas on here :why:

the first day was ass. all the forms, ur mom dukes at school 3 straight days and shyt meeting with the new teachers, you wear ya flyest joints only to get them fukked up. also you stupidly wear all your fly shyt in 1 week so everybody already know what u working wit. plus the first week u aint doin shyt in class but wastin ya damn time. shyt was garbage